• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - *starts dancing*

    ARK: Survival Evolved - *starts dancing*


    *starts dancing*

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Tried to join my friends' server on Aberration, first time I've ever screamed at a character that much to MOVE!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Guys, I did it. My first Rex! His name is Robo Reginald. I love his red lights

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I’ve found the cure for coronavirus

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    What my gigantopithecus does after he yeets me off a cliff

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Your ark character when it gives birth to a reaper king...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Everytime..

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Sometimes, boredom can spawn nightmares, lots, and lots of venomous little nightmares

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Thinking of starting a new Rex line

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I love fighting low poly creatures

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Arrrrgh

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Happens all the time with my tribe mates.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    How I feel every dlc

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:12 AM PST

    "Condo without water for seven weeks". Ark Players:

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    These two are identical in level, color, stats, everything but gender. They were also hatched three minutes apart from two separate wild eggs

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Got this guy in between me and my home island. He is the great albino and my tribe has affectionately named him Zorthon the great raft eater

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I’m not sure what the fuck happened to this sub but I love it

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    I'm hopping back into ark for the first time in about two months, and It seems since then the subreddit has grown a ton

    Way more people than I remember

    Constant memes

    Constant interaction

    People are actually commenting and giving awards

    As someone who's been here for a long time it seems like the sub mysteriously got new life, and I'm damn happy about it.

    It's an honor surviving with you all, good luck out there :)

    submitted by /u/YoydusChrist
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll just leave this here...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Adventurer's Journal

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:19 AM PST

    Adventurer's Journal

    Day 1: Woke up on a beach. There were already a bunch of people running around. Some being chased by what looked like dinosaurs. Wish I had my glasses. Chopped down a tree with my fists after watching someone else do it. Made a pickaxe and used it to break down a large boulder. Killed a few slow moving lizards and some kind of chicken with a large beak. I was able to build a small thatch hut modeled on things my neighbors had made. Cooked the lizard and chicken over an open fire. Chicken tastes a lot like lizard.

    Day 2: A fellow survivor asked me to join his tribe. Then he ran off into the woods. I could hear him screaming. He came up to me a few minutes later and said he died and woke up on the beach again. Then he ran off into the woods and repeated this process several times. Fear gripped me. Eventually he disappeared for good. I moved down the beach and made my own place. I didn't want to suffer the same fate.

    Day 3: Another survivor asked to join my tribe. I said I didn't have one. He said it was okay, we could start one together. Then he ran off into the woods. More screaming, dying, and resurrecting. Eventually, he also disappeared. What is this place? Why am I here? I have no memory of how I got here.

    Day 4: Woke up to the ground shaking. Thought a volcano was erupting. It was worse: A giant dinosaur. Thought I was going to die. It ignored me completely while nearly stepping on me. It seemed to be fascinated with my little hut and would not leave. I decided to make a move further down the beach.

    Day 5: While trying to set up a new camp, I died. And came back to life. I am sure I screamed. What is going on? There are dinosaurs all over the place. The things I thought were lizards are actually small dinosaurs. Apparently, this place is infested with them. Some attack me on sight and some ignore me completely. Don't know much about dinosaurs, so I'm not sure what the differences are.

    Day 6: Someone rode by my house on a dinosaur. With a saddle. And said hello. I just stood and stared. I started setting up wooden stake traps around my house and made some crude weapons. Then I ate some berries that put me to sleep.

    Day 7: Woke up with a revelation. I made arrows tipped with paste made from the berries that put me to sleep. I knocked out a horned dinosaur with the arrows and then tamed it. Now I ride around on a dinosaur saying hello to my neighbors.

    Day 8: I tamed 3 dinosaurs and decided to explore the area. Got murdered by something that killed me so fast I didn't even see it. Woke up on the beach again. My dinosaurs are gone. What is this place.

    Day 9: Made a raft and tried to explore more of this place. Apparently, we are on some large island in the middle of an ocean. I headed west. Or rather, I headed toward the setting sun.

    Day 10: I found a river with rocks rich in metal. I may need the metal to make better weapons. These stone weapons keep breaking at inopportune moments. A woman with a translucent rainbow covered body came up to me, then ran away. When she returned, she was being chased by a large dinosaur that attacked my raft and killed her. I ran and hid. When the dinosaur left, her body was on my raft. She had some arrows tipped with the same berry juice I use. Apparently, this particular dinosaur was not amused.

    Day 11: I reached the west edge of the island and headed north. Eventually, I saw a large, snow covered mountain. When I tried to get close, the weather was so cold, I nearly died. I turned back and headed for home.

    Day 12: My pet dinosaurs seemed glad to see me. Well, they didn't attack me. I used the arrows I found to try to tame another dinosaur, but my pets attacked and killed it. I didn't realize they would be so protective. I will have to figure out some way to restrain them if I intend on building a dinosaur army.

    Day 13: I realized that the woman who died probably came back to life like I did. I was possessed by guilt for having taken her arrows. They take so much time to prepare. I decided to go on a mission to return the arrows.

    Day 14: While trying to return the arrows, I got lost and was killed by what seemed to be the dinosaur army I have been fantasizing about. Except there was no human leading them. They seemed to have united in the common goal of killing me.

    Day 15: I woke up in a different place, and a kind man let me borrow a flying dinosaur. Using it, I was able to retrieve the arrows. He said he would return them to the woman. I decided to trust him. He gave me some gear and then took me to one of the bright lights that comes down from the sky. He told me to "upload" myself. I thought we were escaping. Instead, we traveled to another island. I rode on a dragon that breathed lightning. He said I could live in his cave as he no longer used it. Then he left. My confusion was compete.

    Day 16: I flew the dragon into a desert and nearly died from the heat. I would kill myself, but I would just wake up on another beach. What will bring an end to this madness?

    submitted by /u/MountainRiderAK
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with these trees? Help?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    I was streaming Ark with my friends and we were attacked by a leedsichthys. Absolutely horrifying

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Literally every update

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Look a shinehorn!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel