• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Dying instantly

    ARK on Xbox One Dying instantly


    Dying instantly

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PST

    When my blood stalkers hurt it starts eating you but when I jump off and go back on it I die instantly am the only one

    submitted by /u/ilikeainsly
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis: Hexagon Farming Guide

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PST

    toilet whistling

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PST

    petition to make pooping on the tiolet LT rather than the hold B command? the amount of times i went to the toilet for fertilizer and accidentally whistled follow all is fucking astounding. this could all be fixed by making a quick button for pooping at least while on the toilet. and you cant even whistle stop all while on it but you can whistle follow all. was this meant to just be annoying on purpose?

    submitted by /u/Smertle-turtle
    [link] [comments]

    How do you keep PvE interesting and fun?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PST

    So with the genesis release we had the fun 1 week of everything new and finding new methods of doing thing etc. But after that for pve really what is there to do? Me and my tribe have done almost all missions on gamma gotten all the new tames items built a badass castle and bred dinos that are basically unkillable by wilds. We are a group of 3 and most of the content, as always, seems to be for large groups. So I'm curious how do you guys spend your time on pve?

    I love pvp,but hate orp servers which are the only way I can survive, my friends wont play pvp. Being solo on pvp is hard reguardless of the rates. And raiding is basically not an option. I really wish this game had an option similar to conan exiles mode called pve-c you can kill other players when you're out and about, but there is no structure damage.

    submitted by /u/StokFlame
    [link] [comments]

    Help.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Hey, hope everyone fine.

    I'm running my own nitrado servers for Xbox one. Any one have idea on how to make crafting speed faster. I mean Smith, fabricator... Not the crafting skill.

    Please help. Sorry for my English. Cheers

    submitted by /u/ainuriluvatar
    [link] [comments]

    Instantly dying while on horse, happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Rag base locations for pve :)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I really need to find a good base location and I thought I have a nice little one but apparently its near a giga spawn and I am NOT reliving the greenhouse giga kiting incident again😂

    Basically what I'm looking for is a small, flat, safe, preferably not a cave, area with a stream or small pond because I'm sick of the ocean after Genesis and waterfalls are SO loud, and uh yea. I found a cute area around 65 49? I think? But I guess gigas spawn there like I said :( Thanks for any help!! Itll be just me, on a private pve server, so I dont need room for 100s of foundations because uh no.

    submitted by /u/ShinyStuffIdk
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:17 PM PST

    How do I go underwater on Xbox

    submitted by /u/ilikeainsly
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly unpopular opinion: Pegomastax are a thousand times worse than the ichthyornis, and are completely impossible to tame.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Sure the birds steal your stuff and then eat it, but at least they give you a fighting chance of getting it back by continuing to attack. You can see them clearly in the night sky.

    But pegos? Jesus Christ I was flying around on a pterandon and stopped to let it rest when a pegomastax just steals my broken flak gauntlets. Annoyingly enough it's pitch black and I can't even find it. I spend like 5 minutes looking for it to kill it, preying that they don't eat inedible objects. Then it stole 61 tranq arrows from my inventory, but at least I got those back. My gauntlets were gone.

    I am thoroughly convinced that you cannot tame a pegomastax. I've tried several times, but halfway through each attempt they just die. They are a waste of time and crops.

    submitted by /u/KillerKitty650
    [link] [comments]

    Combining prim+ with normal game?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PST

    I like to play primitive plus as well because of all the extra engrams and better aesthetics, I'm trying to start up my own little server. Is there anyway it add in the advanced technologies as well as having the prim+ engrams? And if there is, would I have to do this in the main game or in the prim+ conversion?

    submitted by /u/Dj_Future_97
    [link] [comments]

    Platform problem

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Does anybody know about a glitch with platform saddles bugging out and having parts of the structure "detaching" and floating? So far I have found it on the quetsz and paracer platforms.

    submitted by /u/nobblemytoes
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix the problem on genesis of some of the tracking missions? I'm in sp and I will start them, get a little of the way through, and then no tracks will show up. It's not because I missed some I don't think because I was meticulous about that and made sure to get them all. Anyone having this problem or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/3liBillNye
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel