• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Ark PS4 BLOODSTALKERS

    Ark PS4 BLOODSTALKERS


    BLOODSTALKERS

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    So when Genesis first came out I tamed a max level bloodstalker and it took about 1000 blood packs. Has ark fixed that at all to where it takes fewer blood packs to tame? Cuz I don't have to time to get that many packs every time

    submitted by /u/BIGMAK1996
    [link] [comments]

    I need help......

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Whenever i log into my valguero map the stats of my character and my dino are off the screen please i need advice on what to do

    submitted by /u/instantaniouspickle
    [link] [comments]

    I'm here to save the day!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    From personal experience I learned if u get blue screen bug on death whenever u die immedietley go home screen and stay there for about 7 seconds and go back on if ur not on the respawn screen/menu immedietley go back to home screen when u r on spawn menu ur good to go btw if u on genesis I recommend building start base lower se or sw snow and on smalltribe its. 300 blood pack for 150 stalker finally if u stand on the center of blue line and make it so dodo ball hoop is only just out the bottom of ur vision then throw it like garunteed score if not then jump and it will work just thaught I would help u lot out a bit from what I learned btw I think u can bring dinos etc. Out of genesis now but u can't. Transfer back in

    submitted by /u/windowlicker_is_me
    [link] [comments]

    How do i access the whistle menu?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I just got ark ps4 so i can play split screen and i figured out most of the controls but i cant figure out how to whistle "fallow me" or "all stay put" ect. The game only lets me do "attack this target" and "all move here" and I assume i would hold L1+down/up but holding it does nothing

    submitted by /u/Chakinz
    [link] [comments]

    Needs players

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Not my server but a good one pvp slightly boosted and im trying to start an alliance on it with villages and civilisation etc the server is on ps4 name:Friendly/fresh start/pvp/pve/slightly boosted/cluster. Btw if you join but don't join the alliance you will be Imprisoned for the safety of me and my tribe

    submitted by /u/sh4destabz
    [link] [comments]

    Color command

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    There is a command settargetdinocolor... But is there a command for PAINT so i can use "load paint from this type" because painting takes to long.

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    I will cashapp 10USD for a mek w/ siege cannon, ammo, and gas

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    How do i receive my skins?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PST

    I bought some skins for raptor, quetzal and trike in the PlayStation Store and i dont have them in my inventory. How do i claim them?

    submitted by /u/hugx_0o5
    [link] [comments]

    can you share dlc with a friend?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PST

    How to get out of naming screen

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:12 PM PST

    I recently tamed a trike but after I typed in the name, I was unable to leave the "Name Your Dinosaur!" screen. Is there a way to be able to do this without restarting my game?

    submitted by /u/Frenchploober
    [link] [comments]

    Se puede compartir extensiones , dlc ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Con un amigo claro

    submitted by /u/Bruno_UwU19
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transmit Genesis Dino's to other maps?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PST

    I thought of this question when I was going to spawn in a ocean dunkle. It didn't spawn, I tried a gmsummon command, same result.

    submitted by /u/MY_GIGA_JUST_DIED
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel