• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Bang and the ferox is gone

    ARK: Survival Evolved Bang and the ferox is gone


    Bang and the ferox is gone

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Wildcard could you add a Hotkey to make ASTROCETUS sing? do whale noises

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Just because i love whale sounds, or hearing whales sing to each other would be cool to have a hotkey to make them do that.

    submitted by /u/MrDolphin001
    [link] [comments]

    king of swing mission is bull shit

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PST

    A Late Anniversary Gift I had Custom Made, For My Other Half- Ark Tek Suit Bobbles Rip my hair blocking the jetpack

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Ferox Cave

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Ferox Cave

    Just saw this and thought I might inform anyone interested. Apparently there is a cave full of Ferox (and Polar Bears) outside the snowstorm area...at around 70/26 by the Searching the Fro-zone quest.

    https://preview.redd.it/jenxb4mau7l41.png?width=1917&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6cd070a1763053a6a2f2e5e300834f985389edc

    submitted by /u/LadyAddax
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first wyvern egg yesterday and reached max level

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Best moment in 1k hours of playing

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PST

    [PC] There goes the rain again.... is weather bugged in general right now?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PST

    In the Bog, I hear rain and thunder but see no rain, even tho I'm perma-hydrated.

    In Arctic I see no snow or precipitation of any kind, always perfectly clear, even when the Blizzard debuff is up.

    I have toggled every GFX setting in multiple combinations.

    I'm on a 12-phys-core CPU with a GTX 1080 running on Ultra and 32 GB system RAM. I *do* see fog in the Bog (lol). Everyone I play with also reports no rain or snow.

    Is this a hardware-specific glitch, widespread, just PC, intended...?

    submitted by /u/spacefiddle
    [link] [comments]

    Secret EASY way to tame Giant Turtles.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Discovered this by dying to the fish school while taming a turtle. I recommends this method because Normally the fish school spawns regular fish that attacks the school, this will kill it overtime and you will need multiple schools.

    All you need to do is lead a fish school to the turtles verify that it's taming, and then leave tender range. It will be tamed in 30 minutes.

    Warning: The game doesn't know how to track who led the school to the turtle, so the first person to render it in gets the tame.

    I recommend using a basilo to clear everything out, but you don't need it.

    Hypothetically you can soak any base on any server in a day as a level 1. Play DoDo basketball until you get an ascendent saddle for the turtle, use method to get turtle, buy a cryo pod to get it levels. In 2 days you will have a 150k health soaker at level 1.

    submitted by /u/JMC_Direwolf
    [link] [comments]

    A/C for Magmasaur

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PST

    How many a/c's do I need to hatch a magmasaur egg in the ocean?

    submitted by /u/Thelitlchiz
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find Giant squids /Tusoteuthis !

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Map with the most diverse biomes/creatures?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Hello! I've been a huge fan of this game since it came out, but fell out of love with it a few years ago when it seemed like the devs gave up on TLC and making all dinos feel cool and unique. I saw the recent TLC announcement, which rekindled my interest, which led to me finding Kraken's mods. Wow! Exactly what I've been wanting. I'm gonna hop back in soon for sure.

    Anyways, I wanted to play on a map that had diverse creatures. I own SE and am willing to buy Abberation/Extinction, but I'd really prefer to not have to map hop to tame cool creatures. Are there any custom maps that have desert/cave biomes with animals from those expansions, or has Wildcard stomped that practice out?

    submitted by /u/JulianH1001
    [link] [comments]

    With gauntlet missions giving zero xp now for doing their content, what's the best way to grind XP?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Tried running a gauntlet for the first time and got a whopping zero xp. Pretty dumb to introduce these pve missions and yet still no xp for your character. At least give us a decent chunk for actually beating it ffs.

    What's the best way to level up now? I'm on Small Tribes and my character is 101 but I've been stuck at 101 for months as I took a break and started back up with Genesis release.

    Is it still the grinder grind while making narcotics? Titanosaur killing?

    I don't have a grinder or wyverns yet and I'm sure it would be a pain to fill a grinder on Genesis anyways.

    So anyone got any tips for grinding some xp?

    Edit: Doesn't have to be purely on Genesis I guess. That's just where I'm spending most of my time right now.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    New player questions

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Okay, I just picked this game up after the Genesis release - I got base game only, to give it a shot.

    I'm getting frustrated & confused about servers. I picked a random "beginner" Island server and played for a bit, so decided to start again on a a non-beginner server, in hopes of more activity and others to play with. This is where my troubles started.

    I quickly learned that, with only one or two exceptions, most servers only have like 10-20 people on them. What am I not getting. I'm sure I'm just being dumb, but I don't see where all the thousands of players are? Even without server filters, it seems the player number is only in the hundreds. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

    Secondly, and more frustratingly, every time I load up the game, I don't get a consistent list of servers. The server I put so much time into only shows up occasionally. WTF? It had relatively low ping for me, so I assume it's not filtering out high-ping servers. What gives?

    I really want to enjoy this game, but I'm obviously not getting something. I'm not new to MMOs, but I'm confused with Ark right now.

    Any help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/geekz3r0
    [link] [comments]

    How do i make it easier to use the fishing net

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Its hard to pull in sometimes

    submitted by /u/FrostburnIceSandWing
    [link] [comments]

    Petition: just wondering how many people would be on board.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PST

    I'm in the process of drafting a petition to get Wild Card's attention in an attempt to end cross server transfers with items and tames. I understand that Wild Card is a private entity that is free to do as it will with its own product but it would be nice to at least be heard.

    Cross server transfers have made official pvp servers unplayable. It's impossible to achieve higher level features of the game because of players who jump servers, bring powerful tames and gear with them and use said articles to erase or steal the progress other players have made. It is impossible for the average player, let alone the average tribe to defend against such attacks which makes gameplay incredibly unfair and unbalanced. It would be different if players' characters and the contents of their respective inventories were safe from tampering while logged out but that is not how the game is currently programmed.

    I believe that ending the transfer of tames and items between servers would create a much more balanced gameplay experience and increase the game's popularity amongst players who are new to the game, and those with real life responsibilities.

    I am seeking input from other ARK players. I am curious how many people with interest in the game would be open to the proposed changes this petition would suggest. Any input is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/genuinecelticknott
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible bloodstalker web

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PST

    For some reason on singleplayer the bloodstalker web just doesn't show up. I can swing and use all it's abilities just fine, but the web itself is invisible.

    Has this happened to anyone else? I know singleplayer is behind on updates due to xbox certification, has it been fixed on official servers?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Crash on Genesis

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PST

    I have been playing on nondedicated server with my friends, but everytime we try to go to a diferent biom the game crashes

    submitted by /u/WildShadow6
    [link] [comments]

    Im looking for 5 tribemates EU PC

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Im looking for good and experienced people on PC who can play for atleast 4 hours a day and dont join and quit in a couple of days and Im pretty new to pc but already know the basics and im pretty good at this game i have 700 hours on xbox one. Im already built up in red woods on small tribes i have every single map but not genesis. Im 11 years old so dont join and leave please

    submitted by /u/AnticLion230
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - need some tips

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Hello!

    Last time i played, it was during archeology event, so it was some time ago and i see Ark changed a lot, so i have a few questions before i start.

    1. When i played, i stayed for some time on beginner server to have fun with building my base and not being wiped so frequently. I would play PVE if it wasnt completely covered in pillars, but on officials PVE is not an option. Did they removed the Blueprints for high level gear and argent saddles that everyone had on beginner servers? It made everyone that didnt play during archeology event an easy target.
    2. Can we still mindwipe once per level only? I am solo player and did use second account to have more recipes.
    3. I dont have much time to play, so levelling multiple characters on different maps is not an option. I didnt ever jump maps, i only played on the island. Can i travel to all the servers, or is it clustered into groups? Do i need to make character on certain type of server to visit all the maps?
    4. Any tips for solo peaceful player (not raiding anyone, rather stealthy) that are new since archeology event? Should i still be low height female to hide better?

    Thanks for the tips!

    submitted by /u/bagenbag
    [link] [comments]

    Best Metal Farming with out Karkinos on Genesis?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PST

    What has been your method of metal farming on Genesis? Progress for my tribe has been slow with a choke point being metal. What have your early game methods of metal farming been and where?

    submitted by /u/SacredDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Official Conquest Season 2

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PST

    With the release of genesis, a ton of players are wanting to get back into the game, however current official servers are not an option at all. Duped items galore, breedlines saturated, and mega tribes have a bot running on every server, gl logging in and trying to build anything before being swarmed by tons of players.

    Conquest season 1 was great, with some changes it will help bring in an influx of players wanting to get back into ARK.

    Some rules I would add.

    1) Artifact Caves should not be build-able

    2) Absolutely no alliances

    3) 15-25 man tribe limit

    4) Cooldown on kicking an inviting when at the tribe limit

    submitted by /u/FliteSchool
    [link] [comments]

    X Dinos Only Males?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I have never seen a female Rex on Genesis since release. Have killed tons and tons in hopes of finding a female. Thought it was just bad luck but now it's got me questioning if X Dinos are all males.

    Anyone found any female rexes on Genesis? Would love to be able to breed the lava skins.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel