• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My joker bird w/ an alien coming from his chest

    ARK on Xbox One My joker bird w/ an alien coming from his chest


    My joker bird w/ an alien coming from his chest

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Would anyone like to play on an RP server for console launching on Saturday, with boosted stats.If anyone wants to play upon launch my gamer tag is F8 Subscribe

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is self promotion but I would appreciate people to play with on an ark RP server.I will be building town halls at spawn points for newcomers to the server, anyone who wants to help upon launch is welcome.

    submitted by /u/BioFormers
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking Tek replicator Engram

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a way I Can unlock just the Tek replicator engram? I want to be able to create element on Genesis without having to face the boss yet is possible

    submitted by /u/Scalab1256
    [link] [comments]

    How?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Singleplayer settings for a laid back but not super easy playthrough

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I'm gonna start a playthrough of a few of the maps by myself, I hate the grindiness of the official settings but I also don't want the game to just hand everything to me. I was wondering if any of you guys have played through a decently challenging but not ultra easy playthrough and what settings you would recommend for it (especially for things such as mating, raising babies, etc). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MetazoanMonk
    [link] [comments]

    Look, it's the genesis turtle

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Magmasuar hatching time

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    What is the estimated hatching time for a flat lvl 100 magmasuar egg? On official. Dododex is kind of weird.

    submitted by /u/bigblackcoke786
    [link] [comments]

    Joining a previous played game when host isn't online

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I just started playing with my brothers and haven't played anything with servers before. One of my bros created a game and invited me. That is the only way I have played, through him inviting me. Can I play that session when he isn't online?

    submitted by /u/fangboner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel