• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My reaper king is stuck under the floor and I can’t unbury him any help

    ARK on Xbox One My reaper king is stuck under the floor and I can’t unbury him any help


    My reaper king is stuck under the floor and I can’t unbury him any help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Megatherium, I got while breeding today on genesis!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Part 3, it's taking longer than I expected it to take

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Admin commands not working

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    So on my single player world I was crafting a chemistry bench, and i turned off the fabricator before it finished and you used all the materials but didnt give me a chem bench. I thought I would spawn one because it used the mats but didnt give me one, so i typed in the cheat code, made sure it was correct, and it didnt even enter the command. I tried the GFI and blueprint code, neither worked. Later on, I tried again, still wouldn't work. So I later on wanted to get some item skins, so I was gonna cheat them in. None of them were even accepted as valid commands. Later on again, I was making an industrial grinder, and I did the same thing. I went to cheat one in, didnt work. I really don't want to farm that many materials again. Does anyone know why this is happening? It only lets me use gamma commands

    Edit: The fix is to put a 0 before the 1, ex: GFI Grinder 01 0 0 Credit for fix: u/TooShortToGiveAFuck

    submitted by /u/papasmoke_1
    [link] [comments]

    Meks

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Is there any changes to meks on Xbox?? Been hearing some rumors and looking for facts

    submitted by /u/furball765
    [link] [comments]

    PVE server?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Me and a few buddies are looking for a pve server to play on. Every one we've tried is just covered with pillars so we can't build anywhere. Any servers out there that still have some room?

    submitted by /u/Laughwellpark
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t type the number “1”

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I'm playing on a dedicated server, hosted on my Windows 10 PC. I'm trying to change one of my Dino's colors, which happens to be color region 1. I can type in any command and it works, but if I type the number "1" the command doesn't pop up. Like if I type "admincheat settargetdinocolor 2 18"

    It works, but if I type

    "admincheat settargetdinocolor 1 18" or "admincheat settargetdinocolor 2 1"

    the command just doesn't appear in the command box once I click the start button

    additionally, if I try to type the number one in anything, like a sign or renaming a bed, it just doesn't work, even tho every other character does work.

    Anyone else have this glitch, or know how to fix? Thanks

    submitted by /u/colevocell
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s whistles not working when they hold b?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    When I hold b it doesn't whistle like it should. Anyone know a fix? When I hold the whistle button it usually whistles whoever I'm point at to follow and now it won't work. Please anyone know a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/lone-wolfing-it-101
    [link] [comments]

    Force fed Mindwipes?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    So after waking up after a raid all my stats have been removed?? Back to level one and now have to learn it all again. Was I force fed a mind wipe or was something else done to me? It also happened to all the other tribe mates so it wasn't just me.

    EDIT: also I only have 101 levels when I was 105??

    submitted by /u/CreamyCakes44
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Windows 10 players

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I cant find any servers but it doesnt say no sessions found any1 know a fix?

    submitted by /u/ChineseBootlegAnime
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Any idea how to get narco berries fast without just having to gather bushes? What animal is the best for gathering

    submitted by /u/Shep0012
    [link] [comments]

    Whats wrong with my Xbox?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Genesis Glitches glitch?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why I can't collect glitches anymore? I walk up to them and they do the animation but the option to fix them never pops up.

    submitted by /u/babyrhythm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel