• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Ark PS4 I legit tamed a Giganotosaurus in ARK just to make this video

    Ark PS4 I legit tamed a Giganotosaurus in ARK just to make this video


    I legit tamed a Giganotosaurus in ARK just to make this video

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Solo/Splitscreen Problem

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    After the genesis update I could not access p+ And every time I played splitscreen there was a variety of glitches that irritated the hell out of me For example:

    •Whatever the bottom screen (player 2) sees reflects on my part of the screen as shadowy figures(like for example, player 2 looks at a dino and the shadowy outline of the dino is shown on my screen, which obscures vision.)

    •Whenever I hold in circle while looking at a dino it automatically whistles without selecting the follow one command .

    •Sometimes while I try to move items from my inventory to storage or vice versa it won't let me move the entire stack of that item and thus I have to either continuously tap X or exit my inventory and re-enter constantly.

    If there is a fix to these problems(which I know there probably isn't)let me know, I also just want to know if I'm the only one experiencing these problems, and yes I know the primitive plus problem has been fixed but I'm still struggling with the rest. (For clarity, this is on PS4)

    submitted by /u/GG-679
    [link] [comments]

    I need some tips for the island caves

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone had any good tips for each of the caves on the island to make the horrible journey through them easier.

    submitted by /u/GG-679
    [link] [comments]

    Is the valguero swamp deep enough for a baryonx to stun creature

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Burnt out

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Anyone have any interesting ways to stop themselves getting burnt out on here? Been playing ever since the game came out on pc and had to move to console as my pc is crap. I play solo on unofficial servers but even then i get really burnt out quickly. I took a 6 month break last year during the exam period but i love the game it's just so draining to constantly die to people who play the game 24/7 and have 900% melee gigas

    submitted by /u/ZombieHellDog
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis - Near constant crashes

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having above average disconnects and crashes on gensis? I run an unofficial server and the two others I play with do not have this issue but for me whenever I go out, I guarantee crash or disconnect within 5 minutes of leaving the base (The crashing and disconnects are not due to base lag it happens anywhere even when in an area without a base of any kind). I switched the map to see if it would make a difference and I do not have the same problem on any other map, just genesis.

    submitted by /u/TrueLurkerSheep
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion For Singleplayer

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Alright so one of my favourite types of ark servers to play on is servers that have increased stacks to make the harvest amount easier to hold in greater levels. We can do this in singleplayer but you would need to use lots of admin commands (as far as i know ) so perhaps they could add a stack modifier slider so if you want to have 2× stack set the slider to 2. I don't know how many people would like this but feel free to add changes to it.

    submitted by /u/GamerTV_UK
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in the ether?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    So I've been working my way through the maps in single player beating the bosses. I just beat alpha Rockwell and after the cut scene I end up at the main menu. So I go to log back in, finish up a few things before heading to extinction. Only, my character is gone. I'm prompted to create a new one. He isn't in the download options either. I checked everywhere and he's just gone?

    submitted by /u/Thriatus
    [link] [comments]

    Performance enhancing commands?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Title.

    submitted by /u/LBCuber
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero map issues

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Been noticing numerous issues today with Valguero. A lot of resources are not spawning in their usual places, we aren't getting all of the materials we harvest, everything is showing 0x added when harvesting, and the in-game map reset to blank as if we were fresh spawns. All of our marked coordinates were wiped. The doorways seem to be very glitchy today too. Sometimes we cannot move thru them. Is anyone else having any noticeable problems? It is quite aggravating to harvest a bunch of valuable resources only to end up with a fraction of what you actually harvested.

    submitted by /u/TronaldDump1987
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a ridden dinosaur walk towards the camera without turning around?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Today, I finally tamed a Giga. I wanted to make a video of me riding it and add dope music to it to post it to YouTube and TikTok.

    What I want to do is have the Giga facing the camera and walking towards it. However, whenever I do that, my Giga always turns itself around to face away from the camera. How do I make it to where my Giga, when ridden, walk towards the camera without turning around? I saw a YouTube video of a guy doing it with a Therizinosaur so it has to be possible!

    submitted by /u/BenjiYokai
    [link] [comments]

    Gear

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Can Simeone explain me how equip works? Like superior weapons and stuff like that. And how should prepare for dungeons? Can i take dino in there? Thanks for your time and Sorry for my dumb questions

    submitted by /u/Dinodino12345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel