• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is very true

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Underworld Castle living

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Bloodstalker taming

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Have they reduced the number of blood bags needed for taming bloodstalkers like on PC?

    submitted by /u/Aidozer
    [link] [comments]

    Was nearly fed up with genesis...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:08 AM PST

    Was really hoping it would be good for solo players, has proved quite difficult. I jumped on this morning and found a stone base near mine, thought I'd pop the door and check it out. But was online but managed to escape, cane back on a ferox, managed to hide as I only had fur and a longneck. Snuck back in to quickly grab anything and got TWO giant turtles and a basi. I'm just hoping they aren't gone when I get back.

    submitted by /u/dat_watercress_do
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme lag from chemistry bench on Genesis (Xbox)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:52 AM PST

    So me and my friend came across something and was wondering if anyone else has had the same issue. We currently have a base in the big and when we open the inventory and run 2 chemistry benches at the same time we start lagging to the point we have to force close the game. It only does it to the person who uses the bench. I tried the same thing on other maps and we have not had any issues but for some reason on Genesis it lags us out. Has anyone else had this same issue?

    submitted by /u/LordOvrkill
    [link] [comments]

    Ark makes me watch the entire intro, them gives me white flash and a black screen. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PST

    I've tried Everything but nothing seem to help

    submitted by /u/BraveauDaan
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have to deal with invisible dinos on Lunar?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Everytime i go to the moon i get attacked constantly by something that isn't even there, i can kill it but they keep spawning and have up to 3,000 health. Anyone know how to fix this?

    P.S. this happens to a friend of mine too so i know i am not the only one

    submitted by /u/Batman51801
    [link] [comments]

    Ark support: When I play split screen there's shadows reflecting everything off the second player's screen. This is really frustrating and happens on all maps. I would like to ask if anyone has possible solutions, I am playing on an xbox one and have already tried re installing.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Green haze and red skull and crossbones, aren’t these two different diseases?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PST

    No sarco or capro spawning ?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PST

    I haven't seen a single sarco or capro spawn since launch in the bogg makes me wonder If there are other things not spawning anyone else notice some dinos or resources not spawning ?

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get 100% imprint from everything in a 20x server?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PST

    have the cuddle interval multiplier at 0.125%

    while that allows 9/10 tames to be 100% imprinted, a few rarer ones, magmasaur from genesis, yuty, and maybe giga tend to be one imprint off.

    How to make them also a 100% imprintable?

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    Decisions Decisions

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Me and a moderately boosted small unofficial cluster are deciding on which path to pursue. We haven't done any bosses and don't have any breed worthy rexes. We have access to all expansion maps. The current debate is whether to mess around with Valgueros unknown then swap to Abberation and collect all the fun Dino's there. Alternatively, we could start gathering rexes, eating bosses and progressing towards end game content. We have all metal tech and early fabrication era items. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MKanes
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing ARK a year ago but I’m worried I’ll never not feel like a little bit of a newbie. How do I grasp the more detailed or difficult aspects of ARK?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I hopped onto the ARK train a little late (two years to be exact) and I've been playing for little over a year. I'm pretty decent at the game in general but, being a lone player and also not having any real world friends to play with makes the game more difficult, I feel like. I haven't ever fought any of the bosses, figured out breeding, and I've never had tech armor (nor do I even understand how to get it). Is there a storyline I'm missing that teaches you all this stuff? Or does everyone usually figure it out on there own? I want to get the full experience without losing too much more time.

    submitted by /u/cenergyst
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis: Top 8 Hidden Bog Base Locations!!!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PST

    found this on The fatstuffs discord

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Switching Maps with Nitrado Server

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PST

    If I switch my server from The Island to another map I have some questions.

    1). Will everything work fine making new characters.

    2). If I switch back to The Island will we have our characters from that map load just fine.

    3). Adding to point #2 will all of the structures we created still be there?

    submitted by /u/BreadBacon21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel