• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Ark PS4 I can't play this game anymore.

    Ark PS4 I can't play this game anymore.


    I can't play this game anymore.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PST

    This game is one of the best of its genre, if not the best, but when I play it anymore I just can't help from getting stressed or finding no reason to play. The server I play on, which my uncle owns, is just horrendous anymore. I feel like I'm being undercut because I'm related to him. He spawns most of his base in and claims he is playing legit. He nerfs tames dinos because he "feels" they are op. He has one big rule and that is no passive killing, but his Ally killed my passive wyvern which was in Viking Bay and took my two cryopods with a magmasaur and a max level ferox. the ferox was my only motivation to play anymore of the game at all and it was taken while I finally got into my friend's tribe and went to mushroom cave. Then I was accused of using it when I was in my base below the ocean. Then we went raiding and they left with all their stuff, but in the middle of raiding their frog knocks out one of our magmasaurs and I take it to the mainland so it would wake up(their base was on one of the islands on the west side of rag), when it woke up I put cryopods with tames in it. I clearly remember whistling passive. It was killed and it was nowhere near the battle or any base of ours. I called my uncle so he could resolve it and he told me to stop interrupting his movie. His tribe's spawned Tek skiff was there with turrets shooting us and we asked him to move it, he said he would but never did. After the raid and us losing all of these tames my friend, whom I know in real life and I can say, with no homo, that I love, got really angry at me and told me that I would have to tame him a high level bloodstalker, as that also got caught in the crossfire, and 2 close to max magmasaur eggs. I'm sorry for my rambling I don't know what to do and I needed to vent about this as the game is more stressful than 10th grade at this point. And I only am able to play at very certain times. If anyone has anything that could help me fix my problem please please tell me.

    Edit: thank you all for helping me get back into this game, I've just been fed up with the BS I had to put up with and all of you people have been extremely nice.

    submitted by /u/Daddy_lawbringer
    [link] [comments]

    Is there S+ for ps4? Also, can you use keyboard and mouse yet?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Edit: answered.

    submitted by /u/KarbnFire
    [link] [comments]

    Karkinos on the ps4

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I can left smash, right smash, combo smash, left grab, right grab, mega jump, and growl. how do we throw creatures?

    submitted by /u/Lycansubscribe
    [link] [comments]

    ARE MODS POSSIBLE

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Are mods like the zombie mod possible on ark ps4. I believe our servers are run through gportal or something please let me know if there is a way

    submitted by /u/LocoAssassinator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel