• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Ark PS4 Admin commands

    Ark PS4 Admin commands


    Admin commands

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    How do I type them on the ps4 I have them enabled but I cant figure out how or where I go to type them?

    submitted by /u/larrrrydaberrrry
    [link] [comments]

    Outlets not snapping tp wires! HELP plz...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I just got a genarator and connected some wires to it. I want to put an outlet on the end of the wires but they aren't snapping on to it. Any ideas why this is happening? I looked at some vids and they seem like it should just do it. Im in a stone base, if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Ghost101-
    [link] [comments]

    Need new friends!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Hello everyone after not playing for a few months I'm getting back into the game. Any tribes need help??

    submitted by /u/coins_coins10
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why when more than one person is on the Tek Hover Skiff they cannot levitate, I already checked the weight and fuel but everything is fine

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Can't Join Servers

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I just downloaded and installed Ark but it won't let me join any servers. I selected the server it started to load then just goes back to all of the sessions. I deleted it and now downloading it again. Any ideas??

    submitted by /u/snowXfoxX
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Data keeps timing out

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Can't upload anything to the ark data. I wouldn't try to transfer servers until it's over

    submitted by /u/BigPapaKane
    [link] [comments]

    What is Hard Polymer?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    The sever I'm in has a shop where you can buy a 150 rock drake for 15k hard polymer. What is hard polymer?

    submitted by /u/NorthernFrostII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel