• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Whistling

    ARK on Xbox One Whistling


    Whistling

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Is anyone else having a problem whistling? When trying to whisle, it instantly whistles follow one without me even choosing an option

    submitted by /u/daedraetherial
    [link] [comments]

    What does the x sign mean at the top right mean?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PST

    How are we supposed to grow crops on bogg ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PST

    How are we supposed to grow chops with the glorious bug swarm destroying crops before I can even get one veggie I closed the area off but we all no they freaking clip trough walls and still destroy them has anyone grown crops in the bogg area

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    Neat

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:19 AM PST

    Is HLNA supposed to be saying the same thing every time I fix a glitch?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PST

    It's always the "As i closed that glitch i caught a glimpse of the survivor database!" thing.

    submitted by /u/Grifasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my stone foundations keep auto-decaying??

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Not meshed at all. I had a single stone foundation with smithy and forges on. And it auto decayed???

    Are they supposed to decay if they are meshed?

    What counts as meshing?

    submitted by /u/2disabledKid
    [link] [comments]

    Have flyers enabled on an unofficial genisis server - a couple specific people still cannot fly?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PST

    I don't know about the other person but one of them says they're on windows 10 but I don't know if that has anything to do with it?

    anybody know the issue or whats causing like one or two people to not be able to fly but most of the server can?

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    artifact of the cunning/caverns of lost hope tips

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Dont do it.

    But really this cave is absurdly hard. Everything is level 200+ and you get swarmed so easily and have to watch your lvl 357 imprinted mosa get violated in all areas cause he is being zapped and youre being zapped and everything is being zapped and you wonder if this game is worth it as your mosa dies a rather quick yet painful death and you sit in the water with your pike and harpoon gun knowing youre next and you start crying because your mom doesnt love you and its all your fault and and and you already felt like life is meaningless when artifact of the skylord didnt spawn after you killed yourself 3 times in that cave and i havent even tried swamp cave and snow cave why do i like this game.

    submitted by /u/papasmoke_1
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Evolved P2 with Draco

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Nitrado server restarting??

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Anyone know of a fix for my Nitrado Ark server? It keeps restarting itself every few minutes, and because of this no one can join. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ZmammothcheeseZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Ark genesis failed

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Anyone else kinda disappointed? Really feel like this would of been a cooler if xbone was actually able to run the game. From the rampant lag to disconnecting to rollbacks to dinosaurs being so broke they brought back meshing, hell to the core of glitchs not working properly. This genesis dlc is by far the most undone dlc they have produced yet. I'm ashamed of my 5000 hours after this catastroy. Anyone else experiencing as much as I am.

    submitted by /u/xOdyseus
    [link] [comments]

    no install

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PST

    So I've run into a problem with my Ark today, wasn't able to launch game.
    Seemed like gamefiles were corrupted, so deleted game and ended up reinstalling
    DLC downloaded, but maingame immediately goes to "Stopped installing" when ever I try to reinstall Not sure what to do to get Ark working again

    submitted by /u/Gravemindzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Why there's no lobbys for primitive plus

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Can someone help me out And please don't tell me I lost all my stuff, please 🙏 Or I'll never play ark again

    submitted by /u/modscheatsandcodes
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever trapped a dino, and start tranqing it but then it dissapears into thin air?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Ferox sometimes disappears when fed element

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:08 PM PST

    When transforming into it's rage state my Ferox disappears and I have to reroll my genesis. The model of the Ferox will still be there but the actual creature will disappear.

    submitted by /u/Wafflefrogs101
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Karkinos

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Have any of you guys been able to find Karkinos? The caves on the lunar biome seem pretty empty and I haven't seen a single one

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    I bet you wish you were as cool as me.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Do toxic fumes in swamp cave hurt dinos?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PST

    I'm about to go through the swamp cave and I was gonna take my kapro but I'm worried the gas will kill it. Will the fumes kill him or is it safe

    submitted by /u/papasmoke_1
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution Event

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PST

    The little box on my main menu says triple Mating, Harvesting, and XP. Does that apply globally to all Worlds, or only to the new DLC? I certainly haven't noticed any significant change in those things...

    submitted by /u/Hqvox
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix the "cannot find/retrieve address " problem I just got this game yesterday

    submitted by /u/codgod124
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel