• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 02)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 02)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 02)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Magmasaur Smelting

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PST

    So, from what I heard, the Magmasaur was supposed to be the better version of the Pheonix, so why does it just barely smelt anything and drain it's entire food bar in 2 seconds. Is this a bug? Is this how it's supposed to be? Am I just doing something wrong? Please help.

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    I am about to Ascend to Scorched Earth... for the 3rd time

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:33 PM PST

    I am gonna do the overseer boss fight tomorrow and I since I had done it before 2 times I know what the outcome is... my character will get deleted, what can I go to stop it from deleting my character when I kill the overseer. Someone help!

    submitted by /u/Little_Snowolf
    [link] [comments]

    Servers?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PST

    I have been playing single player for a while now I want to play on a server (rag) and I can't find one that is not to overpowered (and one with stack mods if there are any)

    submitted by /u/zachary1122
    [link] [comments]

    Singleplayer settings reset to default

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PST

    As the post says, my singleplayer settings keep resetting. Every. Single. Time I close the application. Anyone have any advice on how to fix?

    submitted by /u/CrippledCryptid
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker keys

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Hi guys, I recently tamed a bloodstalker and I'm trying to figure it out how his commands works. Here are some: R2 to shoot both webs, with this one you can latch to a creature, hold to pull; L2 to shoot a single web, you can shoot the other one by pressing it again; R3 to do a claw attack. X to jump, you can hold it to charge and do a massive jump upwards or press it mid-air do a double jump. I haven't figured it out how to walk on walls/ceilings and how to do that "glide thing" that slow the fall. If someone knows more please write it down here

    submitted by /u/Nozarashi78
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Flyers disabled on Rag. I need help!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Anyone know why my dinos won’t tame?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Giving them food and it still says to put food in?

    submitted by /u/Lambey35
    [link] [comments]

    Mining drill

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Hey all!

    So how I've been getting polymer (I'm on unofficial where 1 hard poly=1 org poly) is using the mining drill that was just added.

    Gets like 4x as much as a pick.

    Anyways, it was working but now I can't harvest anything from a dead body. Penguins or anything else. Not even tek Dino's.

    Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/ironmandeaddd
    [link] [comments]

    Transfering bug

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Hello so im trying to transfer a character from the center to genesis but when i put to "join with survivor" nothing happens not even a message saying there was an error. Does anybody know how to fix or if it haooened to you?

    submitted by /u/consmabres
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Base in Genesis for all Biome Tames?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PST

    I am playing single player on PS4. Now, I am not made for PvP, I love just adventuring, taming dinos and have them all in a big base.

    Now, on Genesis I thought I'd "have to" build in the Ocean Biome but I could not find a land mass big enough yet.

    I would love to have one base where all tames from all biomes can live happy. So I'd need a larger body of water (Mosa, Megalodon...) and space (lots of it).

    I know the Turtle can live outside of the water and I hope the "Space Whale" can, too.

    But where to go?

    Is there a larger water mass in one of the non-ocean biomes? Is one of the high ground things in the Ocean Biome actually accessible and big?

    I found the cave on the ocean biome but...not a huge fan, would love to be outside.

    I'd be happy about every hint!!

    submitted by /u/Merost1c
    [link] [comments]

    Snow owl the island

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Can you find a snow owl on the island??

    submitted by /u/yungbung20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel