• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I just found the genesis space station

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I just found the genesis space station


    I just found the genesis space station

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I was playing on my server and I was set to gcm and invisible, sometimes I kill myself without going out of gcm mode just by teleport to coordinates without a z coord, this time since I was invisible I didn't get killed here is what I found

    https://imgur.com/gallery/GoFVdXX

    Cords X=-18965.301 Y=37269.102 Z=-91162.203

    submitted by /u/LeviathanAteMyPrawn
    [link] [comments]

    When you eat taco bell for lunch

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    He got me surrounded so I had to dodge his leap attack ����

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I love low poly dinos..

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I ran out of sleeping darts so i had to send her to smack city

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    The pain!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Welcome to the simulation

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    erly game stages can be frustrating

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Can we get 5 seconds on invincibility while teleporting ?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:09 AM PST

    I'm tired of dying before my body loads in because of enemies killing while I'm loading into a spawn. I can't even see the map yet and I'm dead

    submitted by /u/Deja__
    [link] [comments]

    My marvolus Tek Quetzal Breeders

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Me and my buddy's first trip/attempt to visit the Arctic. You can literally see and hear the the big a** rock that killed my friend lmfao

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Fat

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:49 PM PST

    .

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Blue horned magmasaur lvl 222 (whats the max lvl?)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Every ark online server be like (sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Tough choice

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Spent 30 minutes trying to find a pteranodon above level 25 in my single player extinction. I went out for prime meat and come back to it like this. Fml

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    What is considered when u play double of that time

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:28 PM PST

    What do you think of my Cabin?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PST

    I have a club and I'm not afraid to use it

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    ocean platform build (sorry for quality)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:26 PM PST

    My 2nd painting of the Genesis biomes! I’m really glad to see the ocean get more attention in Ark!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Genesis PT1 tips & tricks

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Can we get a list of tips and tricks you've found on Genesis?

    Up this please so everyone will see and share secrets

    *You can use HLNA to teleport between the biomes

    *The X-dinoes (x-rex, x-anky etc..) has a tougher shell so be prepared if you want to fight it or tranq it as it will take more than a normal dino

    *All gems exist in-game, there is a water cave in the water biome you easy can find spawn In the southeast ocean biome there will be plenty of gems and silk aswell , 17 LAT 60 LON

    *Don't fight a magma unless prepared to do so as the fire will hurt you aswell not just the dino

    *When a bloodstalker webs you in, to escape continuously click left click eventually it will release you at around 30% escape chance, at the start I just held left click button but nothing happend so don't be like me :) and always have a parachute as it will just release you in the air

    *Don't teleport near your base with dinoes you don't want to teleport with ( I accidently teleported with 3 magmasaur babies to the lunar because I was going to get ambergris, rip babies died to tek rex)

    *bring a blood stalker to the lunar or you will have a bad time

    *You can use HLNA to scan wild dinos and see their stats. Can be used togethet with spyglass (Hold H) when it's in front of you

    *Magmasaur can hurt tek structures so if you settle or build an outpost in the volcano plan accordingly it is very worth doing so despite this unlike the swamp.... just make sure you never leave loose dinos around the volcano outpost

    *Silca Pearl's are the clam looking things on the sides of the rock walls in the ocean

    *There are places for oil pumps in the volcano

    *If you need narco take a brontosaurus or stego to the swamp and farm the purple flowers they only yield narcoberries and lots of it

    *When taming a bloodstalker give it a dodo first it saves you a lot of blood (dodo has to be tamed by you)

    *Do not settle in the swamp on the ground, the insect swarms will hunt you and eventually your dinoes aswell

    Please update update, I will try to add all your tips and tricks

    submitted by /u/izzoo
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing to see here.....

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I found a Paracer that has colours like a giraffe

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel