• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 1, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Official PvP problems

    ARK: Survival Evolved Official PvP problems


    Official PvP problems

    Posted: 31 May 2022 11:11 PM PDT

    I play on Official PvP on the island and my tribe was building up alot. Fabricator, Pump Shotguns, Cryopod, and Wyverns. Logged in today and got kicked 5 times and then i logged on without any issues. i found everything was gone except for the tames i un-cryoed, i lost my base and turrets, and this Level 225 Blood Crystal Wyvern i cryoed. Looked in Tribe Log and it didnt decay and it wasnt a raid.

    submitted by /u/McDungeonsPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    glitch that makes the game almost unplayable

    Posted: 30 May 2022 06:44 PM PDT

    bloodstalker glitch

    Posted: 31 May 2022 04:50 AM PDT

    bloodstalker glitch

    i have 2 glitches to do with the bloodstalker 1 the web to get around is invisible and 2 the struggle free is still on my screen how do i fix these 2 things?

    (Picture for reference)

    submitted by /u/DogsAreCute500
    [link] [comments]

    Mesopithecus/Hyenadon Question

    Posted: 31 May 2022 02:45 AM PDT

    Can I put a tent over the taming target then park a pachyrhino outside it, instruct it to calm the target down and then stay inside the tent in ghille and complete the tame?

    submitted by /u/LanguishViking
    [link] [comments]

    I need help; I'm outnumbered, without support, but not outmatched

    Posted: 30 May 2022 02:27 PM PDT

    I really need help, so if this is too long skip to the TLDR

    So, I started new on an Island server (PS4 btw). I haven't played ark in ages, but I'm familiar. So I'm having to relearn a lot, and take my time. I have a small base in the foothills between the beach across from Herbie, the forest up north from that, and the inlet river. I've been wanting to move but that takes time, which I don't have a ton of these days. I don't have any dinos (two lil venom spitting gremlins, and a half dozen dodos... and a parasaur). Metal armor, pistol, pike, and really good aim with narc arrows.

    Here's the deal: yesterday, what looked to be a fresh player came. No talking, no clothes or gear. I've always been the nice guy, and he was acting friendly and even skiddish. I gave him clothes, food, some basic tools. Then as I was giving him a bow and arrows, I paused. I knew it was risky but I trusted my own skill (for good reason, as I'll explain) so gave it anyways. He stuck around for a bit, but when I started to get anxious I signaled for him to move on. He did, and I watched. He went down to a little 1 x 1 x 2 fishing hut I had on the beach and started breaking the door (idk why, it had 2 open sides). So I went down and opened it. I sat for a moment in my inventory and he had run up my scaffolding (a series of ladders, walls, and ceilings to scale the cliff next to my house) and I knew it wasn't good. As I approached to follow he started shooting down at me. Out of 5 or 6 shots I think he hit one. What he didn't know was I kept my narc arrows to myself, so I hit him three times then quickly scuffled up the first set of ladders, grabbed his body, and went up the second set

    To make this quicker, essentially while looking at recipe for Cage he woke up, I knocked him out again, made cage and put him in. Stripped him of tools and weapons, gave food and a torch. For 5 or 10 minutes he stood there motionless, then I came back and he started moving. I threw a torch in, opened the cage, and ushered him off. I saw him hide in bushes down by the beach as I watched but he wasn't much of a threat, and when I went down later to find him he was gone anyways. So, being spooked but not worried, I continued playing.

    Played a lot yesterday, so probably an hour or two later I was still on and just rummaging around base, I think just organizing chests and the such. In comes my problem: 2 guys (only speaking Spanish) on whatever the h*ll those giant birds are, landing on my roof. I immediately grabbed narc arrows, my pike, and headed up. Two times there fcking birds killed me, but eventually I got back and killed one of them, injured the other, and shot the sh!t out of their birds. I only lost some metal tools, narcotics, and building resources

    The thing is, they've been back. I was trying to tame a new pet on a hill across from my base, and I saw them. One naked, trying to find a way in the bottom through a lucky jump or something, and the other on his mount, atop a small hill overlooking my base. I hid and investigated, never found the naked and since every container is code locked, nothing missing

    I've now got a revolver, pike, bolas, narc arrows, and half a dozen bear traps on my roof with one big one hopefully getting their bird.

    TLDR:

    MY QUESTION IS (sorry, this took way too long to type.) How should I combat these guys? I've beaten them in one on one before, and would've beat both if not for the birds. Any suggestions of what I could do, or should I just be careful until I can make my move to a better location?

    submitted by /u/Both-Asparagus4905
    [link] [comments]

    Negatives to singleplayer

    Posted: 30 May 2022 03:23 PM PDT

    Are there any negatives to playing singleplayer if it's your first time playing?

    submitted by /u/morphicc
    [link] [comments]

    Just moved to ark on pc, where are all the players and where are the servers they are playing on?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 08:44 PM PDT

    Hey, guys so I just moved from ps4 to PC ark and I just wanted to play some unofficial PVP but where are all the players?

    submitted by /u/Zaepx
    [link] [comments]

    Not Working?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 11:23 PM PDT

    I put This Code into my Island server But it wont work, I have this exact same Code but for a Ferox, I don't Understand Why it wouldn't Work. Any Ideas of how to make it work or replacement Code?

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="ichthyornis_Character_BP_C",ToClassName= "NPCReplacements=Sinomacrops_Character_BP_C")

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Diplodocus_Character_BP_C",ToClassName= "Amargasaurus_Character_BP_C")

    submitted by /u/Skyplayerdragon123
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with max lvl dinos on SP on ps4

    Posted: 30 May 2022 09:24 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to get stupidly high lvl dinos on my solo world. I know the settings don't affect the lvls that I'm seeing. I've tried typing the command "overrideofficialdifficulty=5" and it doesn't seem to be doing anything when I even enter much higher values. I've done the destroywilddinos command multiple times and waited but still no effect on their lvls. Any suggestions? I want to know if it's possible on console

    submitted by /u/Dull_Appointment996
    [link] [comments]

    Mini hunted mod type thing on Xbox?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 08:51 PM PDT

    I was wondering. Is there a way on Xbox to make all Dino's level one, and increase the max amount of levels they can earn (which I understand is 88)? Kinda like the hunted mod, but without the egg stealing

    submitted by /u/enderhat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel