• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't find my bloodstalker after taming it. After 10m searching the area I press L and see this

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I spend way too much time painting and using dyes...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I cant think of a game this applies to more

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    What do you call a baby space whale?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    An astrofetus 🐋

    submitted by /u/DovahStud_Reborn
    [link] [comments]

    My single player character lost levels with updates?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    So I play single player but it seems my island character lost levels with all updates. It was in the patch with all the levels and engrams resetting but to lose my hard work leveling just sucks. My character was a 103 and now I can only go up to 99. I rolled back the previous save file and copied it so I can always get it back but it seems whenever I die my character reverts back to 99. Dying in ark is something that will always happen. Any help is appreciated! Did this happen for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/CrystalDiamond16
    [link] [comments]

    Weird ass cave in the ocean biome

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    So me and one of my friends were looking for mosasaurs to tame and we came across a tek structure that almost looked like a shield and i thought I would be unable to go through it. I swam towards it and swam straight through into a cave my friend was about to swim through it to with a basilosaur but i knew it would kill it so I stopped him has anyone else found this cave and do you know what it is for

    submitted by /u/Hol-Krapper-69
    [link] [comments]

    Today we tame the Ferox a super cute fluffy ball of madness!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Single player settings

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Hi is it possible to adjust the stack size on single player like on some unofficial servers?

    submitted by /u/bulldozer4701
    [link] [comments]

    I can not believed this happened again! (Plus fixed my spelling mess o.0)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Genesis Boss Controller Question?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Can you still bring Meks into the boss fight if they are deployed before Teleporting in?

    submitted by /u/SacredDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Best dino for underwater loot hunting?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Im having a hard time choosing between mosa, tuso, plesi and basi. I try to stay away from dolphins because it has a bigger threat than these four. I already have a good amout of kibble and enough black pearls for the tuso

    submitted by /u/get-yeeted
    [link] [comments]

    breeding tuso for stat mutations

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hi

    I'm trying to breed Tuso, we have s+ on the server and so I am using the mutator, we also have the dino storage mod (spoilt, I know) so i'm using the facilities of the terminals

    designing a pen is giving me the most trouble though, ideally I want to have one male, and 30-40 females all within breeding range and mutator range (about 16 tiles)

    I've tried many designs, my latest idea is to build a pen, and throw tuso in there while they are baby and just let them sort themselves out (they aint that easy to steer and/or line up)

    has anyone got any other suggestions?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/_c0mical
    [link] [comments]

    So defense units were "removed" from Genesis last night.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    And seeing how wildcard tends to not fix most issues in the game it may as well be permanent.

    submitted by /u/Delta_Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best map and method for farming element?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Is it just hitting element rocks on abb, element veins and OSDs on extinction, or a better way on Genesis? And also what's the best way to transfer it?

    submitted by /u/thackattack42
    [link] [comments]

    A fun anecdote from official pvp

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    So I decided to give it a go and have been doing pretty well. Taking the speed bumps in stride, I have managed a decent stone structure/metal tool foothold like never before. I was plagued by swamp fever for weeks, but a player offered cure. I gave the location of my beach and waited in the jungle. He swoops in on a giant bird. I am surely screwed, right? Drops it and leaves. Makes sure I got it.

    Well I culled my dodos and cured myself. I sent dude a very warm thank you. And with that I was off to tame my dinotractors (trikes, anklys, etc). Cruising along and I get bolo'd and arrowed on the beach while taming by some bob. He and his buddy take my tools, kibble, and the foundations to a boat I was building with my spare time to their shack. I flatten it with trike. He asks why I am salty right before the alpa carno starts wreaking havoc where he ran off. Bad time to squeal in chat, dude.

    Then I am working on said boat. Out at sea to be safe. Not safe enough. Another set of bobs board me and attack right as i realize the footsteps are not mine. I swim back to shore and run into the jungle hoping to separate them as one was in flak gear with a metal lance. My plan works and I now am the proud owner of some flak gear.

    I ask in chat why that player attacked me. Who else chimes in but doc quetzal from back in the day?! He just logged on to find all of his tames killed and his loot raided by this same tribe that has been harassing me. He messages me and I tell him we need to reunite and tribe up. Looks like those griefers just forced my antisocial hand and gave me something much more dangerous than flak armor: friends.

    They know where my beach is, but not my hill fort--otherwise they would have came rattlind the doors like bobs do. I can't wait to update this with the epic raid story. Stay tuned.

    TL,DR [in Tracy Morgan voice]: griefer bob's tribe f*cked around and got an alliance situation cooked up over here

    submitted by /u/Str0ngTr33
    [link] [comments]

    Meshers in smalltribes right now ... mood ark devs : the mesh is fix ����

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    My bad last week pls help

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Last week a genesis server left mysteriously and my friends and only tribemates had their tames and characters on it while i who doesnt have genesis have a base on the island. I am on xbox a unofficial pc server of ark logic 1 15xp insta tame infinite fuel and weight A week later no server they uninstalled the game and the 1 who architects our base and tutors me who hasnt played for even a month in the ways of ark said he'd only join if the server cams back up or i got a megachelon/biggest turtle/island turtle. On the island they spawn as wild. Just spent all afternoon looking and trying to tame them first passivly no parakeet fish, not long ago i gave up because i knocked one out to put honey in the inventory to tame following a youtube video by Teachers Game Too I couldnt access its inventory and my frantic speach and sad and desperate voice i feel unnerved the guy i was on a xbox party with and my mom in the next room over so i beg of anyone here HELP ME in some way. If u trade me 1 i can give lvl900 tek rex or featherlights artifacts blueprints wyvern egg just please i need help!

    submitted by /u/moltengamer67
    [link] [comments]

    Discord: 5PjzMPe

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    [PC] [NL/EU] PVP X5 Harvest, Taming, XP [FRESH WIPE] [THEISLAND]

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    New server freshly wiped, pvp, brand new. 24/7 Uptime

    Taming x5

    Breeding x15

    Player XP x5

    Harvesting x5

    Mods : Amazing Spyglass, +S, Old Flyers, Balanced stacks.

    Connection : 148.251.31.226:28710

    submitted by /u/ProdByFK
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with connection problem

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Unofficial Nitrado server, playing with friends. When i join i instantly get kicked OR the world only loads half the structures, was fine a few days ago. I have no more ideas what to do, plz help:

    Win 10, installed game again, did error search function from steam before, i have the latest drivers and also reset it to version before, my fritzbox is on latest version, my firewall isnt blocking stuff and i dont have unnecessary mods. i have a gtx 1070, intel core i7.

    Like i said, game worked till a few days ago (singleplayer works) and i cant find anything with google, did anyone read stuff like this before and knows a fix?

    submitted by /u/DrachenSeele
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have the ability to edit a picture on my phone, but here's a meme.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

     0.0 

    |Greenhouse is just expensive thatch.| | | | | | |

    | CHANGE MY MIND. |

    This looked like the table, but, yeah........ it didn't turn out right posted, so to make up for it, here's mitosis in symbols. O 0 8 o o

    submitted by /u/Thelitlchiz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel