• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Ark PS4 Play as dino

    Ark PS4 Play as dino


    Play as dino

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I have a server at the moment and for the next one I was thinking maybe having a play as dino server. Problem is I'm kinda certain the mod isn't available for ps4 players. I don't wanna give up on that idea so my question is. Can a admin use admin commands to give certain cheats to other players or is it as easy as providing dinos to players when they join my tribe and then using the command hide riders?

    submitted by /u/Gigorzan
    [link] [comments]

    Farming tech Dinos..?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I have a 3-story set up for farming tech Parasaurs. The parents are up top. The middle level is the hatchery. There's a hole in the floor that they fall through (unimprinted/unclaimed) to a baryonyx on the ground who SHOULD promptly eat them. The problem is, he won't eat them. He's set on aggressive and wander. I don't know what I'm doing wrong?? Everything works except for the harvesting part. I've tried it with Baryonyx, sabertooth & a spider and none of them will attack the newly hatched, almost mature parasaurs.

    submitted by /u/wine_n_mrbean
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, (sorry for my English, it is not my language) a few hours ago saw some TEK particles, and I thought there was a base nearby, I went for c4 missiles etc, necessary for a raid, but I realized that it's in ... well, in this location inside this "bridge". Could you tell me how to raid it?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Can Gachas still pick up stuff near them? Cuz mines not picking things

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Genesis transfers open?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel