• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 06)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 06)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 06)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Manticore (scorched earth) wyvern strat

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Does using lightning wyverns to fight the manticore still work?

    submitted by /u/Jaspercarter13
    [link] [comments]

    Griffin Breeding?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if you can breed griffins?

    submitted by /u/emilioenp
    [link] [comments]

    Can't transfer

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to transfer to a small tribes server from a different said small tribes server and it won't let me. It highlights the server and when I click join it doesn't do anything. Is there a limited amount of times I can transfer or something? I've restarted my game and it's still not working.

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    Small tribes Ps4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    So after some trys of playing solo on small tribes I finaly would like to build up with some players that are knowing what they are doing. I personaly habe 3k hours on pc but had a long time where I wasnt playing... and I have all dlc ecxept genisis. so just response under my post.

    submitted by /u/F_R_I_T_Z_
    [link] [comments]

    NERF PURLOVIAS (RANT)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I've been trying to summon a forest titan to tame on this server i play on (unofficial). Never had any trouble dying even when i'm being swarmed on orbital drops. So how come a level 10 purlovia does 320 damage and knocks me off my tame when a level 55 allosaurus (Also PACK and MATE boosted) does 85? It just seems very overpowered. What is annoying though us my level 75 tamed purlovia with 500% damage does 250. It just seems so weird that a wild purlovia could do that much damage. The unnoficial is just slightly boosted so its not like the damage was set too high. Anyone else think they should be nerfed

    submitted by /u/GamerTV_UK
    [link] [comments]

    Small Tribes

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I haven't had my chance to play on small tribes and none of my friends want to so I'm looking for nice people who have been playing this game and know what they're doing to play on small.

    submitted by /u/Idkdude--6
    [link] [comments]

    Can a titan dismount you from a Mek?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Looking for a the best tame to fight the titans on Extinction with and was wondering if I should just have one person piloting a Mek and another person healing it with a Scout (with unmanned Rexes for added damage), but I needed to know if a Mek would be the safer option to fight all the titans besides the desert titian.

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Need ascension and Rockwell

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    My friend and I are on official PvP and capped out levels awhile ago. Don't really have anyone to help us do the alpha ascension or hard Rockwell. If anyone is doing it and needs help. Hit me up

    submitted by /u/BigPapaKane
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Evolved - Squishy Gasbag

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Tek Cave

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Can you use cryopods in the Tek Cave? I've tried looking this up and the answer is unclear because I've read three different things;

    1.Yes you can, but only half way through 2. Yes you can, but only until the door seals 3. No you can't

    I just want a clear answer, someone please tell me if I can just fly through the cave and send out all my cryopodded dinos when I reach the end of it.

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Servers

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else's unofficial down?

    submitted by /u/mers67
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Tapejara controls

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to solo tame a quetzal, I have a good Tapejara but I cannot figure out how to swap seats. I have googled and looked everywhere, tried every button but just can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/Eldridge00
    [link] [comments]

    What free expansion packs can I get on ARK Ps4?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Help please I am new as of yesterday

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    So yesterday I started playing on an official survey for a few hours, saved and logged out, now I cant blog in as my character. Its having me make a new one.i can get into the surver again ,but its requiring me to create another. Can anyone please help with rhis?

    submitted by /u/boyamazing1
    [link] [comments]

    Want to try Genesis. Haven't played in 2yrs. Is it worth it? What expansions would YOU recommend for me?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    So i grew tired of ark a couple years ago after playing on a private ragnarock server for awhile. I mostly liked to build aesthetically pleasing bases, map explore, tame my favorute creatures & hunt artifacts. I quit just as i started to get to tek level so have never really explored that aspect either (though i wanted to i was just done for the time-being).

    I moved over to Conan Exiles on a super chill but very large community private pve-c roleplay server a year ago as it had alot to draw me in story-line wise & with nice base building. I'm still on there & love it, but have done most of what i can on there for now.

    Anyway I've been watching Syntacs on YouTube Genesis series & the idea of going through the normal ark motions while hunting all the missions really interests me. Especially on a solo server I'd host myself.

    Do you believe it's worth it? Or are there other expansions that are more enjoyable if I was to join privately hosted servers? (i really dislike official).

    What would YOU personally recommend for an ex-ark player who hasn't been on in 2 years after reading my post so knowing my playstyle? Keen to hear what you enjoy the most out of ark these days.

    submitted by /u/PeachWorms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel