• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I love this little dinosaurs. So I drew a Troodon.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    OH YEAH! DIG IT!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Genesis creature #3 Ferox Dossier

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I always tell my girlfriend she doesn't pay Poor Barry enough attention.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Shinehorns with Scuba goggles look like they’re wearing sunglasses!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Scuba Hulk (Took ages to paint)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    ...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Aberration PvP dinos? defense, attack, soaking, etc.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    My main base is on Ab and i am itching to Wipe a guy whos been harassing me, what are some good dinos on Ab that i can use for PvP. So I need tips for dinos that will do the basic stuff like tanking and damage and healing and soaking and defense etc. ( no reapers plz/ drakes allowed but scarcely )

    submitted by /u/NightRemntOfTheNorth
    [link] [comments]

    Do seated afk players enter missions?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Thought about setting up a raft on the server I play on for people to afk and passively gain loot while others complete the mission. Specifically "hide and sink" in the ocean biome. Has anyone tried this? My thought was a couple walls high and one or two ceilings out with chairs ontop. Players would be inside the starting bubble but I'm not sure if a seated player will enter the mission

    submitted by /u/Yerawizzardarry
    [link] [comments]

    Organic Polymer Farm setup

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Organic polymer farm question. Built one last night but need some advice before I scale it up. I have several kairuku and organic poly leveled moschops but they get literally 1-3 polymer per baby. Same thing with power leveled therizinos. Obviously, these results are not worth the effort. What am I missing? I play PvE with singleplayer rates on genesis.

    TLDR: Ideal setup for organic polymer farm on genesis with singleplayer rates.

    submitted by /u/SensitiveRomantic1
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) Looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I do not know if this is the correct thread but:

    I am looking for someone to play the game with me (I own all DLC's except for Genesis)

    I am not gonna lie and say I am great at the game, I am good but not like "Wow he plays the game really well", I'm decent. I have, what I would deem, a good enough level of knowledge about the game and its kinks. How much I like the game it pains for me to tell, I get bored playing on my own for long periods of time, I could probably mess around for a week and a half and then chose to restart.

    I am looking for someone who is advanced at the game/talk to play with me and help me improve my skills.

    I am available for about 4.5 hrs a day (5.30pm-11.00pm, UK).

    I have a mic.

    DM me if you are interested.

    I'm just a guy with no friends that like ark

    (FYI rereading this post makes me realise how much of an 8-year old I sound, but I can personally confirm that I am at least twice that age)

    submitted by /u/YingDomo04
    [link] [comments]

    Expansion Maps Question

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    This might be general knowledge but i'd like some clarity if someone could help. Atm i'm renting a private server and just started playing with a couple family members. Certain things like chibis lol require an expansion. I am currently playing The Island but if in the future i do decide to get Ragnarok or any other expansion do i have to start over from Lvl 1 or can i carry over a character? Also is there an order i should download DLC's in?

    submitted by /u/L4ZYKill3r
    [link] [comments]

    New characters and tribes

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    If you upload a character to an ob and make a new one, could the new one spawn in your tribe bed or will you not be able to join the tribe unless someone invites you back?

    submitted by /u/cxndyman
    [link] [comments]

    Port forward assistance

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    what my port forward looks like : https://imgur.com/a/BBBO0Au

    shown on lan : https://imgur.com/a/djWNqkW

    is there anything I'm doing wrong? i don't know how to make sure my server is up, I tried adding my public ip in servers, but it says <not responding>

    submitted by /u/loluyil
    [link] [comments]

    Anything Cave Nerfs on the Way? North snow is too good of a cave

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Wondering if anything will be done far as removing the water entrances and just connecting the 3 chambers by using direct tunnels from one chamber to the next. Apart from the cave itself being a natural defense / only chance of raiding it is when the enemy tribe is actually offline due to the water hole choke point, I highly doubt PC has the problem Xbox has when it comes to soaking.

    Our FPS on Xbox drops to literally 1 frame per second when it comes to soaking. Combine that with attempting to raid a north snow and you'll understand how frustrating it is to deal with trying to push up those waterholes as the raider party. All the defenders have to do is sit on DPS dinos, reapers, and yutys to counter the push.

    Hopefully something is done to nerf caves such as North Snow one day, but wanted to shine some light on a major issue Xbox has to deal with when it comes to PvP'ing, which is having exactly 1 frame per second when the yutys are roaring, velos attacking, many gigas in area, reloading in mass structures, tek tappies/tek rexes shoting, and soakers soaking/turrets firing (especially)

    submitted by /u/karilv1
    [link] [comments]

    Cloning

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    If you are cloning something does it take the shards straight away or over time ?

    submitted by /u/dibsatron2090
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any plans to change teleportion on genesis?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Spawning into the mouth of a sarco before I can move gets really tiring.

    Shouldn't they implement an immunity for a few seconds?

    submitted by /u/Galinbro62
    [link] [comments]

    How to start on official pvp?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I used to have an alpha tribe on ps4, but when I got raided I stopped playing until I got a new pc and saw ark at about 1 dollar (exchange from my local currency) and decided to give it a try. Started playing unofficial with some friends and dominated the unofficial servers, but they got wiped and wiped and all our progress was lost in about 2 weeks (with boosted servers you get pretty good bases and you are able to kill the boss in 300 in game days). Anyways getting to the point, we all decided to buy extinction and try pvp official there, but it seems that even if we hide our base like ninjas we will get found in a day, max 2. Any recommendations on how to start on official, we are very good at pvp but offline raids and op dinos are a nightmare for us. Thanks for your time <3

    Edit: Changed online for offline raids

    submitted by /u/m4r1an0
    [link] [comments]

    tough descicion

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Mods that are like Primal Fear?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Don't care about boss fights. I'm looking for dino changing mods I can play on unofficial servers. I like Primal a lot but my pc has not been able to load servers with Primal lately. It used to. I don't know what happened.

    Can someone give me the name of the other mods that change the dinos?

    submitted by /u/Omiha_12
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Lonely...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    I just got ark on my pc and have played about 2 days (IRL) but found myself to be pretty lonely. Are there any servers with tribes I can join? I know a bit about the game as I had it on my ps4 so I'm not'a complete noob.

    submitted by /u/MyToastersBroken
    [link] [comments]

    Updated, fully functional config for Cross Aberration on Ragnarok?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I've looked basically everywhere, and can't seem to find anything on this. I've seen just about everything but rock drakes. Not a single one. Tried the other configs in the CrossAb discussion page as well, still nothing. Anyone got it working properly?

    submitted by /u/DovahStud_Reborn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel