• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Item Transfer Questions on Official

    ARK on Xbox One Item Transfer Questions on Official


    Item Transfer Questions on Official

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I play on genesis official pve and I have transferred my character to other maps and back to learn engrams a few times no problem.

    My questions are about transferring items since I've read a few conflicting answers on this topic.

    Is it safe to transfer dinos in cryopods?

    I've seen some people say if they upload dinos in cryopods when the take them out on the other server the Dino goes to level 1.

    Also, I've read that you can leave cryopods in your characters' inventory when you upload your character for transfer and they transfer with your character Is this true?

    Can I upload fertilized eggs and transfer them safely?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Should I make a new questions sub?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Servers not showing up

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Today is the second time in a week where no matter what i do, no servers of any category will show up. I have tried restarting, resetting the xbox, but re-installing the game worked last time. Does anyone know of a fix other than re-installing because it is quite frustrating that i should have to do that on a regular basis.

    submitted by /u/deusludum
    [link] [comments]

    Can you whip people off of argies?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Has anyone worked up the motivation to come back from something like this?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Building base walls

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I'm playing on a private server so I don't have to worry about players. Is it better to make my base walls out of behemoth gates or just build up walls? I don't want to waste time gather for the gates if they aren't worth it. Either way I've already set a perimeter with wooden spike walls and plan on building my actual walls just inside of them.

    submitted by /u/Punk_Chachi
    [link] [comments]

    I’m starting out on a unpopular pvp server(official).any advice?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    How to find player id

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to find someone else's player id?

    submitted by /u/ThatOneDoug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel