• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Ark PS4 Shitty graphics when i do split screen

    Ark PS4 Shitty graphics when i do split screen


    Shitty graphics when i do split screen

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    when i try to do split screen with my sister, the res because really band and i need to go close to the tv to read, and the fps drops way too often. Is there a way to fix or is split screen just like this?

    submitted by /u/RAP-GAME-NOVELS
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I got given a free fire Wyvern yesterday in a crypod and when I logged on today, I was killed while afk. Unfortunately, I lost everything including the Wyvern. I'm on a pve server and I was wondering if anyone has one spare if they could please. I'm to inexperienced to get this. Please help

    submitted by /u/LatterPension7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel