• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Work smarter, not harder.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Weird Rock Drake glitch

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting weird spazzy climbing animations on wild Rock Drakes? They're like spinning around as they climb

    submitted by /u/BobbyA523
    [link] [comments]

    I probably don’t tame quetzals right

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    How normal people tame quetzals: strategy probably involving chain bolas, dropping a scorpion on top of it, or some other smart method

    How I tame quetzals: grabs longneck, tranq darts, and hops on griffin "Let's do this..."

    submitted by /u/BobbyA523
    [link] [comments]

    Raft construction questions.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    I've been watching videos on YouTube about how to build a raft with foundations at the same level as the raft. But my foundations aren't clipping low? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong? Is there a setting I need to change?

    submitted by /u/BrettManJD
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get ab and se engrams on extinction?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    So maybe I didn't get SE or Ab, but I still paid 20 dollars for this dlc? Am I missing something? I don't have any engrams from scorched earth or Abberation. It makes the whole experience a lot worse. Is there a way to make the engrams UNLOCKABLE? I don't want to unlock every engram, just make the SE and Ab ones learnable.

    submitted by /u/1DuckiBoii
    [link] [comments]

    Just needs some tips for starting out

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    So I've only ever played mobile and I just bought ark for my Xbox and I know the two are very different so what should I expect? Also I would like some opinions on the best settings to use anything will help

    (Ps sorry for the username I made this acc a few years ago lol)

    Edit: I was also wondering are the maps free or do you have to buy them (I know the island Is free)

    submitted by /u/mah-dick-fell-off
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel