• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I just started replaying.

    ARK on Xbox One I just started replaying.


    I just started replaying.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I just restarted a single-player island, last I played was like 2 years ago. I am not super savvy but enjoying the experience as I take a break from Minecraft.

    I was chugging along, then there was a 10gb update a couple of nights ago and now I have -333 engram points, every time I upgrade I don't have points for an engram. I am level 30 right now. I think.

    I tried googling it, but I couldn't find anything definitive aside from deleting.

    submitted by /u/coffeedrinking
    [link] [comments]

    Bionic Skins

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I understand that there was a recent patch which apparently fixed the issue with the bionic skins not showing up. However I'm still experiencing the same issue, I've reinstalled the skins and tried other solutions but to no success.

    Does anyone know a solution to this problem??

    submitted by /u/HaThisDude
    [link] [comments]

    Painting Rideable Creatures

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone else experience problems when trying to paint rideable tames? We've been able to dye our smaller dinos but not our pteranodon for example. Sorry if I've missed something everyone knows about, just came back to the game after years of not playing.

    submitted by /u/JL2106
    [link] [comments]

    Dino levels aren’t going up

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I've have been playing ark for a while now and have difficulty all the way up but nothing spawns in high level I've only see my 150 Phoenix that's high level any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Atruong123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel