• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Who even uses sea mines?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    When I invite a bob to the tribe and they inside me

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    My first WYVERN on official pvp - Red and White Fire Wyvern

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Can anyone recommend a new base location? I want it to be relatively big but to get to basically anywhere I have to go through swamps and redwoods. I have a paracer so travelling by water could be a problem

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    An ice wyvern my friend got for me

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Best NPC mod?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I play mostly single player, but it gets kind of boring after a while with only dinosaurs and animals. Are there any good NPC or Civilization mods to help add some human life to the world?

    submitted by /u/ExeterXx
    [link] [comments]

    It's grown and breathes FIRE

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    50% GPU usage on Gtx 1070.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I get pretty good fps on other games. I barely get 60 fps on ark with medium preset+ res scale maxed out. Moreover my gpu usage isn't 100%. I know the games not optimized well . But my friend gets 100 fps (High preset+ max res scale) on his rtx 2060 super.

    Can mods reduce fps ? I have following installed 1. S+ 2. Platform+ 3. Awesome spyglass 4. Dino tracker 5. Wooden hanging bridge 6. Upgrade station 7. Primal npc

    submitted by /u/zack220011
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone feel like the gain/lose balance in this game is a bit off on official servers?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Dinos take hours to tame, yet can be lost in minutes or even seconds.

    Bases can take months if not even years to build yet can be lost in hours.

    I feel like (and yes this is just my personal opinion, feel free to give your own with your own reasoning) taming speeds should be sped up a fair bit. Not everyone has hours to throw at a game (work, workout regiment, family and friends take time). Maybe add a bit of extra security like a boost to your animals health whilst they're taming instead of a subtraction.

    However dinos are my lesser gripe. Once you get well established you can just breed as many as you want after all. Bases however are my largest gripe. I personally (and I know I will get an insane amount of criticism for this) feel like you shouldn't be able to destroy a base without using resources. Nowadays you can destroy any base out there with a good soaker and an arthro without having to use any resources. As long as they're offline you are golden to just pick whatever you want.

    The changes I would implement in this area would be to only be able to damage metal with c4/rockets/grenades thereby forcing raiders to use a lot of resources to get in without being able to fully wipe the base without having to use a massive amount of resources. You would still get the loot inside, you just wouldn't be able to fully wipe someone off the earth.

    submitted by /u/MouseAddict22
    [link] [comments]

    Been walking for an hour with my baby argy. Went far enough from the base to get sort of lost. Still won't imprint. What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    where do you get crystals in aberration

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    So i am playing aberration and i have tamed a megalo which i think is pretty good cause they don't sleep, but the thing is that i dont have enough crystals for hazard suits.

    and another thing is that when i first made one an arthropluera with one spit attack, broke it and now i cant repair cause i dont have enough crystals and i would love to go deeper than the top of the caves

    Ik i am getting of topic but i want another recomendation is karkinos better for rock drake egg stealing or megalo i really don't know

    submitted by /u/gokublack_koutro
    [link] [comments]

    My map reset(single player mobile) and idea why?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I had my first world and I've explored almost the whole map on my pteranodon. I decided today to make a new world, so I saved my old one and when I restored it later on my map has completely reset. I've gone on and off the game again and all my markers for caves, obelisks and beds are still there, but you can't see any of the land apart from where I respawned. Any info or tips much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AuthenticSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    Best Expansion Map in Ark Poll

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Please only vote if you've tried them all. This is to help those considering which map to play on or DLC to buy. If you would like, also comment with your rankings from best to last map (you may include the island in your ranking) to help those deciding what map to play on.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/D-Raj
    [link] [comments]

    PVP 371 and 485 keep dropping

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Yo, but look, I don't know if it's a coincidence, but the tribe alpha on those servers happens to be the same tribe, and coincidentally their servers both went down at the same time while they were both getting attacked. Maybe it has something to do with using a yutyrannus and 0/0 clone female dinos, can't be too sure.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/PuzzledCrypticMosquitoDBstyle

    This is on 485, but I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with servers dropping consistently during large pushes.

    submitted by /u/PlazmaJak
    [link] [comments]

    non dedicated player cap increase

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    is there a way or a mod because my friend say he found a way in the game files but it keeps reverting itself back everytime he saves it

    submitted by /u/THE_XENO_KING
    [link] [comments]

    So I heard stomping nearby

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Breeding guide Tips/Tricks resources?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I am trying to get a better grip on breeding and mutations, i was wondering if i could have some tips and tricks from you guys as well as some yt links or something so i can learn what to do for mutations n stuff

    submitted by /u/NightRemntOfTheNorth
    [link] [comments]

    Megatherium 's sit down option.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    This option is usefull? I never see an utility in this action.

    submitted by /u/RuimDJogo
    [link] [comments]

    Are tree platform bases good for pvp servers?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I just got to the redwoods biome and its so cool. A tree house base would be so bad ass but is it viable?

    submitted by /u/nostalgicair
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok PVE NA 383 impossible to play

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hello, so as the title says this server is crashing 4 to 7 times a day, its impossible to play right now, just doing this post to vent myself, because it took a lot of work to build my base and now i cant play the game, ill prolly change servers and never play in ragnarok again, here goes an advice if you are just starting now, dont go to a rag server.

    submitted by /u/Hellrond
    [link] [comments]

    Astrocetus cloning

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find any information on cloning the astro, and on the wiki it says it's only obtainable through the taming process. Does anyone know for sure whether it's cloneable or not?

    submitted by /u/tvscinter
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With a Raid Idea

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Someone has built in one of the centre bear caves the exact same way as this video. they first part was easy but i can think of anyway to get past and get rid of the chandelier. The person has got more turrets than the video itself. tried maxing out movement speed with focal chilli and a beer, got shot straight away. You cant really fit anything through that choke point. C spinning also doesn't seem to work.

    Any ideas appreciated

    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFMhIOh_t5I&t=2s

    submitted by /u/AlphaTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas why Tek saddles show up like this on my daughter screen? That big white ball is a rock drake with a tek saddle

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Hardest dino to tame? Astrocetus VS Reaper king

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I have always stood by my belief that the Reaper king is the hardest dino to tame in Ark, but with the Astrocetus in genesis, it might have a contender, what is your opinion? Why? comment below!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NightRemntOfTheNorth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel