• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Ark PS4 creature spawning at night

    Ark PS4 creature spawning at night


    creature spawning at night

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Hy I have a server on Nitrado and yesterday I was putting Creatures from other maps on Valguero, but I was wondering if it is possible to let a creature spawn only at night, like when its dark that nameless start to spawn everywhere. It would make the game a bit more challenging.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/missedthemetro
    [link] [comments]

    What's in your opinion the most beatiful zone of Aberration?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Breeded a Baby Bloodstalker

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    It is soooooo creepy! But then it died of hunger even though There was a food trough. Now the mom can't breed until 2 days. Why did it starve?!

    submitted by /u/soldsoldier7
    [link] [comments]

    Level 300+ Rock Drakes/Wyverns on Official servers

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    From my understanding the max level egg you can find is 190 and tames can only be leveled up 73 times past the level they're hatched or tamed at.

    Given all that, why am I seeing Rock Drakes and Wyverns that are like level 305 and even some as high as 355? I'm not mistaken, I have kill messages in my tribe log.

    Thanks in advance.

    Edit: Grammar

    submitted by /u/weezyFly
    [link] [comments]

    Witch soaker the best for cave raiding? (Need help)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I can't upload dinos on Ragnorak at obelisks.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I have to cryo them before I can send them to other maps. I have never played on Ragnorak before and don't know what the issue is. Anyone know what might be causing this?

    submitted by /u/KentuckyHiwayWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    Vb1 cave

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Some annoying person mass bred stegos and put like 20 gates on the entrance, soo anytime someone goes near it lags the server BADLY. Some dick ran to the gates and went afk therefore lagging the whole server

    submitted by /u/InsaneAsylum210
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel