• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Base update: replaced the stone with Adobe and built a wall

    ARK on Xbox One Base update: replaced the stone with Adobe and built a wall


    Base update: replaced the stone with Adobe and built a wall

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Official PVE Valguero base tour.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    6.01gb update today

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    As title says. 1.1.798.15

    Anyone have any info on it?

    submitted by /u/BouncePogoPogo
    [link] [comments]

    My first Hyenadon guys!! :))

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    New meme

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Servers lagging for anyone else?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    It feels like a doss but I'm still getting pretty decent ping. Also switching to a different server doesn't help as it's the same.

    submitted by /u/Thrasher1236969
    [link] [comments]

    I need to know the command for giving someone admin on a local non dedicated session.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    My friend and I are trying to play a non dedicated session for pvping but we don't want to grind for engrams, so I've been searching for the command but I can't find it, or at least the command to give someone creative mode.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneDoug
    [link] [comments]

    Explorer notes and map reset

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I play official multi player and I just found out today it's not normal for explorer notes and map to reset every time you log in. So I have looked around and apart from some posts from a few years back no one is talking about it. So I guess I am wondering if anyone else had this problem and how did they fix it.

    submitted by /u/mentalfoam
    [link] [comments]

    Thyla map glitch

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I had a thyla the other day on a nitrado server and I fell in the lava on it and I died, but the thyla didn't. on my way back I could not find it for the life of me, it was in the wyvern scar when I died but it hasn't yet so I was wondering if anybody knew what happened? thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/boogieraco0n
    [link] [comments]

    I keep dying and I don’t know why

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    So it first started about 2 weeks ago. I had locked my doors and laid down in bed to log off. I came back the next day and it wanted me to pick a bed like I died. I spawned in and I had no stuff. I checked the tribe log and it said that my character died. This has happened two more times and now I lost my industrial cooker to this. Does anybody have an answer for what is going on?

    submitted by /u/Duel_Stream117
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel