• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Survival of the Fittest 2.0 the mod announcement | July 2020 🦖👀

    ARK: Survival Evolved Survival of the Fittest 2.0 the mod announcement | July 2020 ����


    Survival of the Fittest 2.0 the mod announcement | July 2020 ����

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Top view of my PVE base on mobile

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    PvP fresh wipe instatame

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Waiting for hatchframe skiff (and quetzal) fix #day1

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    We need to get rid of this current meta

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Besides the large amount of lagg and ddos I want to address some things that could be fixed easily by the developers

    1. Please get rid of tek rock drake saddle or fix the rock drake hitbox.

    • I think its ridicilous to even think that a drake with a tek saddle can drop chandeliers and towers down without getting hit by turrets.

    2. Disable hatchframes on platform saddles and the skiff.

    • Did you ever think about making a good turret chandelier? Think again, because they can be dropped without soaking any bullet. Are you in genesis or abberation? Doesn't matter because the 'beautiful' tek skiff will also take u down when its build with hatchframes, just like people do it with the quetzal.

    For turret towers, obviously you can counter this with ground turrets.

    If these 2 things will be fixed, it will give a lot of people the opportunity to be able to build without fear for getting wiped within the first week. + it will make chandeliers relevant again

    submitted by /u/TalhaNL
    [link] [comments]

    Still seeing Party Dodos around

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    So with the summer event happening I expected the party Dodos were done with, but found some and got cake slices from them still. Confused I went to a cooking pot and tried using them but nothing popped up. Is it a glitch that they are still in game or should I be able to do something with the cake slices? (Really just wondering because my tribemates didn't know about the chibis and all want one now without waiting to make prime jerky) Also in ps4 if that matters.

    submitted by /u/ROMulus321
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for tek rock drake fix. #day1

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Where do you find alpha crystal wyverns/ talons?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Hey just started playing ark (esp crystal isles) and was wondering where do we find alpha crystal wyverns? I cant seem to find any and it says that I need alpha crystal talons to summon the boss. Ps. Sorry for the noobish question

    submitted by /u/JRMH2911
    [link] [comments]

    Yea, time to stop playing...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I built a base on bronto island, setup nice forges there, then came 2 guys and made wooden base. They killed my passive dinos. I got mad and i killed them one time while they were building, i killed them with shotgun, they had no armour it was easy kill.

    TL DR: big moment of rage came right now. made myself sword, and I went to take their wooden door out. I attacked door with a sword and then 2 of them came out. They had no dinos. They literally play with no armor, no items, no anything, just wooden club. AND GUESS WHAT, i took one with sword, killed him instantly. But I hit second one with a sword, and he stunned me with a club. HOW CAN HE STUN ME WITH A CLUB IF I ATTACK HIM WITH A SWORD AND I GOT HIDE ARMOR WHICH MEANS I HAVE 50% DAMAGE REDUCTION ???

    submitted by /u/xXInquisitor1961Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Yea, time to stop playing...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I built a base on bronto island, setup nice forges there, then came 2 guys and made wooden base. They killed my passive dinos. I got mad and i killed them one time while they were building, i killed them with shotgun, they had no armour it was easy kill.

    TL DR: big moment of rage came right now. made myself sword, and I went to take their wooden door out. I attacked door with a sword and then 2 of them came out. They had no dinos. They literally play with no armor, no items, no anything, just wooden club. AND GUESS WHAT, i took one with sword, killed him instantly. But I hit second one with a sword, and he stunned me with a club. HOW CAN HE STUN ME WITH A CLUB IF I ATTACK HIM WITH A SWORD AND I GOT HIDE ARMOR WHICH MEANS I HAVE 50% DAMAGE REDUCTION ???

    submitted by /u/xXInquisitor1961Xx
    [link] [comments]

    5 new chibis added | spawn codes in video description | Ark Summer Bash 2020

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Beginner here. Need a little help identifying how my base was destroyed in less than 40 seconds

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    tl;dr: Stone base destroyed I heard some weird sound (sounded kinda like a beam cannon from a movie charging or what) while inside a stone base and died a few seconds later. 40 seconds later when I could respawn, I found my base practically demolished (the area with the bed survived somewhat, so I could respawn). What happened?

    I started last week. I had a pretty decently sized stone base on the Island. 5x6 stone foundations for the house (~4-5 walls high), and something like a 10x10 stone foundations for the dino pen (roughly 7-8 walls high). Both have full ceilings

    Now, as I was returning from a supply drop trip on my pteranodon, I spotted a managarmr in front of my dino pen. Now, I'm pretty sure I knew this guy. He's killed me twice while I was base building, coming out of nowhere and just destroying me with that insane mount. He's killed my first pteranodon that I thought was safe on the ceiling before. This guy planted metal foundations (and sometimes tek) in so many places in the south island spawn points that it made it hard to find a comfortable place to build where you could actually expand. He was a pain, but hey, this is pvp, so I guess that's how it goes.

    Now, I went through the back entrance to my dino pen so that he wouldnt see me. I planned on hiding out there til he left and hopefully, didnt manage to break my door this time (I once came back to my reinforced wooden door destroyed and my place looted so I put spikes leading to it so that his dino cant maneuver easily to destroy it).

    Anyway, While inside, I heard a weird sound. Kinda like what you hear when a particle cannon or something charges on a space ship from a movie or what. A few moments later, I got the died notification with no idea what happened. I waited til I could respawn and woke up to the base almost fully demolished. The entire dino pen was destroyed, walls and all, with only the pillars in the middle remaining. The house had almost all the walls on two sides destroyed as well as half the foundations and the ceilings (the far side had walls somewhat intact), all the storage boxes and smithy and stuff were also demolished.

    Tribe log shows only that structures were destroyed (long list lol) and that my dodo died (my other dinos somehow survived with low health remaining). So how? Is there some sort of orbital cannon or super grenade that can do this in the time it took me to respawn?

    submitted by /u/anthen123
    [link] [comments]

    In look for a small tribes Official tribe (pc) [EU]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Looking to play in a official small tribe.

    I dont care if you are already at tek or just starting, i want to have some fun , raiding and grinding.

    GOt a lot of free time on my hands and want to use it :)

    Tried solo small tribes a lone but got basicly offline raided and thought to myself yeah dont want to waste time playing solo getting raided by people that are far ahead.

    discord: Jokook12#5783

    submitted by /u/jokook12
    [link] [comments]

    Everything missing

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I play on PC. Needed to uninstall and reinstall and now all my hairstyles and cosmetics are gone. How do I get them back? Importing 100% save, some option or just admin command?

    submitted by /u/DlGLET
    [link] [comments]

    Need advise on troubleshooting fps and stuttering on an rtx 2080 super

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    So i just got my brand new rtx 2080 super today (big upgrade from a 970) but even on low settings i am still experiencing stuttering and rarely fps dips on maps apart from abberation in which case fps gets really bad.

    I've tried everything and just can't for the life of me find a solution.. my specs are more than capable so i fail to see how this game could be struggling like this.

    Specs:

    1TB Samsung SSD Evo

    16GB DDR4 3200Mhz

    Asus Gaming OC RTX 2080 Super

    i7 6700K

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    alliances in small tribe

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    in theory alliances are not allowed, but... everyone is ally either way.

    so whats up? why do they say no allies, expecting people to do that?

    is there a way to report or what? who is checking if no one is ally?

    everyone is just giving discords away and having big tribes.

    submitted by /u/reyfor11
    [link] [comments]

    Any means to download a pre-built base?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Hi all, looking to start a new ark playthrough, but I dont want to spend an hour or five making a starter base. Looking for a save of a very well made base.

    submitted by /u/Cavitat
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else crashing repeatedly on Xbox after this new update?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    As any update for a game on Xbox its forced and not optional, so i downloaded this new update that adds the "Ark summer bash" event, before this update i haven't experienced any lag or freezing, let alone crashing, but now after this update i literally cant go ten minutes without it crashing. I'm not doing anything game breaking or strenuous, I've literally spent two hours just trying to build a bridge and having to repeat my progress because the game wont save often enough to counter act the crashing, I have to exit to the main menu to manually save the game, and sometimes even doing that causes the game to crash. if anyone is experiencing this or has experienced this, do you have any tips on how to help fix this?

    submitted by /u/Rezzerrex
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me I'm not the only idiot who assumed I experienced a glitch in the matrix because of the roll back.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Yesterday I hatched a baby and wrote down its stats irl on a spreadsheet and decided to raise it alongside a previously cryo'ed baby, today I woke up to the first baby missing from tribe logs and the second back at 0.7 % maturation instead of the 8 I got it to yesterday (didn't have enough fish meat and was tired so cryod them both), saw my irl spreadsheet an naturally panicked thinking I was in some sort of parallel universe shit before someone casually informed me the server rolled back.

    Am I the only one.

    submitted by /u/Felvoe-
    [link] [comments]

    I need help or advice on a raid

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I'll be quick. I need to raid a guy in an underwater cave in the Island (carnivores Island to be exact) he has tons of turrets heavy and tek with tooooo much ammo. I used 4 golems and none turrets ran out of ammo. He has a tek generator and a tek force field covering it. The turrets are just on the entrance. I don't know much about raids, any advice is welcome, ANY. I have to raid this guy, I don't care if I have to use toxic ways. He has an anti fob so I cannot build near it HEEEEELP PLEASE

    submitted by /u/kikerm2003
    [link] [comments]

    Ark is causing my externals to crash? (Sounds insane but hear me out)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    The first time I installed Ark, it was on an old Seagate 2 TB drive. I have never had ANY issues with this external until I downloaded and installed Ark. However, I assumed it was its age causing the problem; I tried and tried again to get it to work, but the external (as far as my uneducated eye could see) was corrupted. It was crashing my windows explorer, it was claiming it needed formatted... I said RIP to my 2 TB of data and bought a new £80 4 TB one. Brand new. Put it in an unused USB port in the front of the pc (different from where my old external was)...

    And the external worked fine. HOWEVER, it started crashing. When did it start crashing? When Ark was loading up from Steam. I've played Ark once before on the new external, and granted there were no issues.

    I know it sounds nuts and improbable that Ark is causing this, but for a brand new external to be crashing when I try load Ark up? Correlation isn't causation but... Does anyone else have experience of this?

    submitted by /u/Ashfire45
    [link] [comments]

    Ember Spawn after patch?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    We have like no more ember wyverns on the server Official PVE after the recent update yesterday. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Stupify2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel