• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One What do you think about the colours?

    ARK on Xbox One What do you think about the colours?


    What do you think about the colours?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    "Staying online isn't gonna bring your ark data back."

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    My Dino’s keep looking all unloaded and weird is there something I can do to fix this

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Why are the developers so mind-numbingly incompetent at their jobs?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Every update. Every update without failure completely fucks the game, I've played since launch on PC, and since it launched on Xbox as that's where my friends are.

    I don't get it. How do they fuck up the game so badly with each update, that's it's now the norm for the community to NOT play the game for at least a week after an update - large or small.

    How, with all these years of experience and numerous DLCs are they still bad at making the game work?

    Edit: Whilst I'm here, may as well add that this 21GB update that was supposed to fix issues hasn't done anything, and funnily, has made my game worse.

    Only this developer studio can put out an 8GB content update, and have to put up a 21GB big fix update for it. It's baffling, it doesn't make sense? How can an update that's fixes for a previous update be almost 3 times as big as the previous update? It's madness.

    submitted by /u/MorbidlyScottish
    [link] [comments]

    Giggity

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Unofficial

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    So for those of us who pay for our unofficial servers, and cant play them, I think our run times should be extended as well. This is crazy. Between my 4 man tribe we have 4 unofficial servers we pay for and cant use a single one.... Junk. I love ark best game ever but jeez they really messed up this time.

    submitted by /u/curtisjames13
    [link] [comments]

    Still crash fest

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Lol 23g update worked great yesterday now back to crash fest this is how I lose Dinos lol

    submitted by /u/pat11245
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado server bug

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Alright, I have a problem. I host a nitrado server with my friends, and everything was alright, until it stopped letting me open my dinos inventories. I can't equip saddles anymore and I was just wondering if anyone had a fix for that

    submitted by /u/one_that_isnt_taken
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best locations to hide a base in the island pvp? (Where there are not much big carnivores and hidden against raids)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Hidden lake and herbivore Island are taken

    submitted by /u/Jokoplayz06
    [link] [comments]

    Dino Lead

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Is there a way for dinos to stay still outside my base and not go anywhere? Even fliers? Or do I need a Dino leash? I'm on single player so nothing will get stolen

    submitted by /u/xannyfanny420
    [link] [comments]

    Is bug effecting single player?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Before I turn on my Xbox can anyone confirm if the bug everyone is describing is affecting single player as well as online? I don't want to find out the hard way and regret it!

    submitted by /u/punintended84
    [link] [comments]

    Can I unlock emotes from past events?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Is it possible to unlock emotes from past events such as the nutcracker etc on Official

    submitted by /u/B0P5-Ben
    [link] [comments]

    Update

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    What was the update that almos ruined the whole game , or a time when the game was so bad that it was unplayable? I played ark last 2 years ago , and i'm playing again, and i'm new to this subreddit so i don't realy know about old updates.

    submitted by /u/Farkas_nm
    [link] [comments]

    Dash boarding on a raft

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Anyone dashboard on a raft yet? Do you wake up on the raft or fall through it? About to start a journey but I'll hold off if I'm going to fall through.

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    Ark keeps crashing??

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    So I just recently updated Ark on my xbox and everytime I seem to get into my world, it keeps kicking me out and crashing? I dont know what's wrong so any advice would be appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/Lyss1821
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    So, is anyone else experiencing their Dino's loosing their texture then after some time regaining it? Sorry, might seem a little confusing but I'm just curious if it's just me or not.

    submitted by /u/EducationalSilver6
    [link] [comments]

    This is awful still dashboarding and can’t play. Please Ark set it back to normal, work on your Summer Bash then bring it in, Summer doesn’t end on July 14th. Jeez how does this game have so many problems but I still love it.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Crashing after 30 mins

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Anyone else's game started freezing/crashing after about 15/30 mins after doing this recent update?

    submitted by /u/ThomasDavies_5
    [link] [comments]

    New update

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Dose anyone know what is this new update is? I allready downloaded the summer bush update ( unfortunately) and my ark is updating , are they fixing the bugs and crashes what the caused whit the new update?

    submitted by /u/Farkas_nm
    [link] [comments]

    So this fixes monday?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    So I've heard we'll be getting a patch Monday and we'll actually be able to play again right? Does anyone know if this will fix the nitrado reset issue?

    submitted by /u/Jarshablarg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel