• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Ark PS4 Getting mutations on my pegos 😍

    Ark PS4 Getting mutations on my pegos ��


    Getting mutations on my pegos ��

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Beehive question

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm thinking about getting a beehive to get some honey. I know the beehive eats rare flowers but if i don't feed thee beehive for a long period of time, what happens to the hive? Does the beehive break eventually or does it just not produce honey.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Co_Star_101
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Ark stuff.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Can somone please help me

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    I play single player and was wondering if i could spawn in snow owl (my favourite creature but i dont own extinction 😔) in The island or any other maps without owning the extinction DLC. And similarly can i spawn in abberration creatures and other creatures without actually owning thier specific DLC

    submitted by /u/Teh_Gaming_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to customize characters in servers

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I unable to customize my character in any server. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Weeb-snek
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, just wondering if you guys have the same glitch I have. Its that im standing on my pte, maybe its the server im playing on idk

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Console rollback

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Has this happened yet? I want to play but don't want to lose all my progress if the rollback hasn't happened yet.

    I saw this tweet saying the rollback was happening in 5 minutes, but that was hours ago and the replies don't look promising...

    submitted by /u/Natural_Justice
    [link] [comments]

    Has singleplayer been fixed?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I know when the update came out it caused a lot of problems, including loss of singleplayer data. But now that that the fix is out, did it fix singleplayer? Or should I still stay off of it

    submitted by /u/RubyPheonix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel