• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Not sure if it’s beautiful or adorable but I think it’s 100% both leave a upvote if you agree

    ARK on Xbox One Not sure if it’s beautiful or adorable but I think it’s 100% both leave a upvote if you agree


    Not sure if it’s beautiful or adorable but I think it’s 100% both leave a upvote if you agree

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    It may be buggy right now but it sure is pretty

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    It’s would be nice if wildcard would release an update that doesn’t break the game..

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    So today there was an update, wasn't much in the change log it just said something about fixing crystal wyvern transfers. When I signed in after installing it the crystal wyverns eggs I had in my fridge were gone and flying back to the cove I noticed the wild crystal wyverns are all invisible.. I remember this happening when valguero was released and it wasn't fixed for the longest time. Please wildcard make sure you test some of the updates before you release them.

    submitted by /u/vulkktur
    [link] [comments]

    Help Finding A Server

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Hey Reddit.

    My friend and I are soon going to begin playing ark and we are trying to find either a non toxic PvP server or a good PVE server. The server would need to be clustered with all maps. (I think that's what it's called) It would also need to have alright but not too OP multipliers, maybe 3x? Not sure. Anyway, if you play on a server that fills these requirements, DM me or reply.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sutts20
    [link] [comments]

    Got a 15GB update the day after the crystal isles update. Did anyone else get the update

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Singleplayer ice titan fight

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    crystal isle boss on gamma

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Hello, I am wondering what I should use for the boss ( Didn't want to put its actual namein the title because spoilers.) I was thinking of using tropical crystal wyverns. I have only one blood crystal and have not found an ember crystal so I can't really use those. I also have not found a good level tropeo. The boss can fly so I would imagine a yuty or theri's won't be helpful. But i am not sure.

    submitted by /u/Djrutland
    [link] [comments]

    I can't join any of my friends servers

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So I went to genesis and grabbed a few things and transferred to Extinction then to Crystal Isles but mid transfer to CI my game froze and crashed. Now I can't join any of the servers I'm stuck loading in and I don't know how to fix it.

    Also I had to transfer to Extinction to Crystal Isles because it doesn't show up when on genesis and vice versa.

    submitted by /u/shoonishoo
    [link] [comments]

    The megalosaurus

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    So I've been on the island searching for megalosaurus's for several days searching carno cave the cave by the volcano and the lava and swamp cave do they even exist on island?

    submitted by /u/yeetskeet69-420
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Wyverns

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Okok, so I thought I had to buy Crystal Isles so I never played it until today haha. But where the heck do you find wyverns, like I saw I had to be lvl 65 to tame a wild one, however I looked up egg locations and saw how some were in the scorched biome. But the nests never showed up? Is it because I'm a low level?

    submitted by /u/Lyss1821
    [link] [comments]

    Is your crystal wyvern broken and won’t eat? Knock it out in a trap then leave render distance for a second it will reset the taming

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    On my crystal isles (NA PVP OFFICIAL) I'm finding a lot of broken wyverns that won't accept food because someone else fed them then left the area. Just like other passive tames, knocking them out works to reset taming, but so far in my experience the major difference is they do not de-aggro when they wake up, they instantly aggro on you and the trap and will not lose aggro no matter what. So I ended up just flying out of render and back and they're passive and ready to go. Just wanted to share I am sure other Xbox users are having this issue.

    submitted by /u/Ravenunlimitd
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Is the amount of spawns less on this map or does it just seem that way cause the maps bigger and there more spread out. But they seem more sparce

    submitted by /u/DrowsyCannon51
    [link] [comments]

    Can you transfer crystal wyvern eggs?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I just got my first, over lvl 200 heir egg I out it in the upload safely, saw it there and then transferred. When I got to my server, the egg was gone from the upload. Is that intended?

    submitted by /u/HarrySonofHairy
    [link] [comments]

    Using ladders when building....

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I have been having a problem for a looonnng time. I thought it was a memory leak that kept putting my character out of sync with server. I believe it is possible that if you are using a ladder to reset camera to make straight certain building pieces you might be forcing your character out of sync with camera... i will be reporting this again but this time including this. Try to avoid using ladders for this and let me know here if it helps you. My wife has never had the issue and she never uses a ladder and i used a ladder for this one time on her character on it happened. I had to kill her character and respawn.

    submitted by /u/ObiBinGinObi
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Wyvern gone

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Has anybody had issues with Crystal Wyverns disappearing when putting in a cryopod ? My buddy was out looking for eggs, pulled out his reaper to kill wyverns, and used cryopod on his ember wyvern. Once he was done with the reaper, he went to pull his wyvern back out, only to find an empty cryopod. He searched around and backtracked only to find a cache on the ground from his wyvern. No death message, just gone. Nitrado server on xbox

    submitted by /u/Senor_Cody
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles do be fun doe

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Bloudstalkers

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I have searched for around four hours in the bog and do blood stalkers spawn

    submitted by /u/luca1716
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to rent from nitrado

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Is it worth it and are there better options?

    submitted by /u/A_Luau_Snackbar
    [link] [comments]

    More laid back pvp

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I want to find a more laid back pvp The server I used to play on got so toxic so I'm trying to find a new server. Can yall help me out.

    submitted by /u/Ddoge_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pick a map

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I've got any where from 3000hrs to 5000hrs in game since game preview stage, i have all the dlc but have mainly stuck to the island, a little on abberation, and a little on scorched earth. I have assended twice i think, so I think I'm max level 105. I have lost many bases and structures during updates ect. I'm looking to call a map home, and moving out of my "home base" on craigs Islands on the island map. I think its the alpha accention next for the island, witch I may do before leaving, but where do i go after that where the next logical place to head as for the next accentions and tek engrams?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DrowsyCannon51
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles it’s so beautiful I think the most beautiful out of any of the the arks

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Unnecessary weird mechanics

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Earlier today I was playing ark and found a max level stego. I knocked it out and was incredibly excited to tame it. Out of buttfuck nowhere a level 50 spino ran up, hit my tame a bunch of times, and peaced out running away down the shoreline... like wth devs.

    submitted by /u/Daspooks88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel