• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Ark PS4 Crystal Isles

    Ark PS4 Crystal Isles


    Crystal Isles

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Anyone know if you can transfer your character in & out of crystal isles servers?

    submitted by /u/zzDariel
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve been thinking

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I want an official "Companion" Dino, a dinosaur that is my friend and one that could become a signature dinosaur, what would you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/The_69th_Crusader
    [link] [comments]

    If i kill broodmother on valguero will i get tekgrams or element?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Crystal Isles question

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why they haven't included the option to host a dedicated server for crystal isles? Like I understand why the didn't for genesis but, I mean this isn't as demanding. Also not sure if this has been asked. I apologise if it has.

    submitted by /u/Qiara_Sumtel
    [link] [comments]

    Question about crystal isles

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    My friend owns a server with fliers disabled. My question is do we need fliers on crystal isles for caves/ artifacts or the boss in anyway? I'm aware wyverns can be breed but we kind of want to keep it off.

    submitted by /u/I_Have_Kno_Name
    [link] [comments]

    Wipe?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I have been playing official small tribes for a month now and see tell spam everywhere is there a wipe on smalls if so when is the next wipe

    submitted by /u/gg_grandmas
    [link] [comments]

    F**** game crashed when I was traveling from serve to differrent one something I can do?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    ARK improvements on PS5

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    My hopes with this post is that people will see this and share it with the developers and that it gets their attention. please share this or make your own posts and get their attention so we can finally get some improvements.

    I have been playing ark for a while now and i love this game so much but there was always something bothering me about ARK on PS4. The fact that the graphics are so bad. I understand that obviously its gonna be worse than PC, but its sometimes annoying when i want to take an amazing screenshot and it always looks so bad. The render distance and the graphics i can understand, but why is the resolution so bad! I always have so much trouble seeing dinos from a distance and especially in the rain it makes it impossible to see, even during the day. Now that the new PS5 is coming out i think that now, with its massively improved technology, it is time for an upgrade.

    I think that we should get an upgrade on ARK, we need better graphics, better render distance, better frame rates, and better screen resolution. Im hoping that maybe it might even be just as good as ARK on PC. Personally I would even be willing to pay $60 for an enhanced edition or something, a version of ARK on the PS5 that would have all the improvements. Some people might think that $60 might be too much, but hear me out. The enhanced version would include the base game and all of the dlc excluding the new Genesis content. It would be an improved version of ARK and it would have the first three dlc included. I don't know how much work it would be for the developers to improve all of the things i suggested but it won't be easy for them, so that's why i think it is worth $60.

    Thank you for reading this long ass post i made, lol i didn't think it would be this long. Leave things you would want or suggestions on improvements in the comments. Please share this and get their attention.

    submitted by /u/pr118458
    [link] [comments]

    Non dedicated to dedicated host ps4?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys me and a few friends are playing a non dedicated server and want to pay for a host. Can we port our world? If so how?

    submitted by /u/codyts
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding settings.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Hi I play on single player and I am currently having trouble figuring out what settings I put on my old ark for breeding. I had it to where most dinos would each get 4 imprints of 25%. I'm bad at math and calculating all this but I was wondering if you guys could lend me your breeding setting or at least find something fairly close. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/YeetHaw_Partner03
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone if you are going to get the new ps5 remember to join r/arkps5 for the newest memes and updates

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Why are the Aus servers for Crystal isles down

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    How do you get rid of the 200m barrier

    submitted by /u/Derpydude2208
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Crystal isles PS4 OC servers down

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I was on 1370 and it got ddosed still down after 12hrs anyone have rough estimate on when it will come back I have a lvl 127 character and don't want to lose it

    submitted by /u/Syndi1cate
    [link] [comments]

    Auto vs Heavy Turrets

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I know heavy turrets take 4x the amount of bullets but does the damage output outweigh the 4x. Essentially is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Zaffer8712
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel