• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Ark PS4 My crystal wyvern visited the hidden world

    Ark PS4 My crystal wyvern visited the hidden world


    My crystal wyvern visited the hidden world

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Player Dedicated Crystal Isles

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Took every bit of wind out of my sails learning that I cant host the f-ing map for my friends yet. Come on WildCard, why release it yet at all?

    submitted by /u/SecurityBlancet
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles dedicated server?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I'm on a PS4 Pro, and they said dedicated servers are available for PS4 Pro, but the option to make one just isn't there???

    submitted by /u/HamSolo31
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles: I uploaded my wyvrrm to keep it safe while I wasn't playing and now it won't let me download it from any drops.anybody give me any help

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    How many more updates do I have to do before I can play?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Did a 7GB one last night and doing a 5.4GB one now. This is irritating.

    And Sony wont let you join a friends server without updating it ugh.

    submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
    [link] [comments]

    Wyverns?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Crystal Isles Do the alpha/heir wyverns stay in render of the nest area or do they just fly about the map? Also, does anyone have the coords for the nests? :)

    submitted by /u/CloBear94
    [link] [comments]

    Breed lagging

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    So ive been having lag breeding dinos since the very biginning (pritty much ps4 release). It lags when haching and killing dinos (hached from an egg and unimprinted) id doesnt happen to wild dinos nor to claimed baby dinos, does enyone have this problem/had this problem and is there a solution? Mutating is an f-ing nightmare!

    submitted by /u/roverfloats
    [link] [comments]

    Has Anyone had lighting issues for CI?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I was playing and filling my map and the lighting in CI made my character look all yellow, Does anybody have this issue or it's just me.

    submitted by /u/Sero_fja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel