• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Ark PS4 Is there any way at all to place an industrial cooker and (if possible) water reservoirs and pipes on a megachelon or a motorboat?

    Ark PS4 Is there any way at all to place an industrial cooker and (if possible) water reservoirs and pipes on a megachelon or a motorboat?


    Is there any way at all to place an industrial cooker and (if possible) water reservoirs and pipes on a megachelon or a motorboat?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    With bugs or not, I really need an industrial cooker on my motorboat (or megachelon), and the extra reservoirs would be nice, ty.

    submitted by /u/ThugsWantHugs
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find the server I bought

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Just recently bought a server on Nitrado for PS4, followed every instruction on changing the server name and even went through every little setting making sure to know what does what. Uts been about 15 or 20 minutes of waiting and the server still has not popped up on the server lists. Triple checked that I changed the server name and it still has not showed up....did I just waste money?

    submitted by /u/Winter_Snowberry
    [link] [comments]

    Help with leech blood

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    So me and a buddy are on a pvp server and have had swamp fever since day one when we were on the beach and a random asshole ran up and infected us. I am SO over being sick it's not even funny. We have since relocated and are starting to get established but like you can imagine, being sick hinders us with a lot. As of right now we have a baryonx and a sarco. But for the life of me we can NOT find any damn leeches to harvest. Does anyone have any advice on how to get it or some tips and tricks to make acquiring it easier? Any locations tht tend to have more or spawn spots? I kno they're in the swamp but I don't like wandering too far in tht bs cuz the damn leaping crocs. Lost too many tames to being snatched off and killed with them left to die in the swamp before I can get to them. Plz help I don't want the Rona no more :,(

    submitted by /u/sirfreerunner
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t access my dinosaurs inventory or level them up.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    On single player I can't access the inventory by holding down triangle or even hitting square. Has anyone encountered this issue?

    submitted by /u/IdRatherBeAtThePlate
    [link] [comments]

    Chill pvp server with purge weekends every other week

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Getting Started on Officials

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    So, me and my friends, about roughly 5/6 of us, play ark official together. No problem, although we have never made it anywhere without being wiped. We get like guns and a fabricator and then raided. I understand thats how officials go especially valguero maps but i want to avoid that. any advice? also its usually my friend who leads people to us and kills us

    Edit- Mainly where to make bases. We usually go for small islands but thats where we most frequently die.

    submitted by /u/edsher119
    [link] [comments]

    Imprint interval help

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Any way to rollback a singleplayer save?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I was starting the tek cave, but didn't get my yuty inside in time, so I thought I could ghost through the gate and ghost my yuty in, but all my tames already inside were destroyed. Now that I know better, I wanna know if its possible to rollback to my last save on the ps4

    submitted by /u/RubyPheonix
    [link] [comments]

    Chem bench not working

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    So after grinding away to finally get myself a chem bench and then messing about getting it hooked up to the electricity I find myself unable to get it to work.

    It says that it is powered, I've got all the right ingredients and plenty of them and what I'm trying to make is lit up to show that I have enough, but it doesn't come up with the text press button to make x of item.

    The only thing I can think of is that it isn't in an enclosed space. Does it need walls around it in order to work? (I prioritised it's over walls) or is there possibly something else that I'm missing.

    Thx

    submitted by /u/Screaming-Violet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel