• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I present to you, my 9 story lemon production building. roughly 240 crop plots that all have lemons planted in them, don’t ask why, ask why not

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hey there Alphas, solo bob here requesting help...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I know this is a really LONG shot at it but I had to ask since after years of soloing I am not able to do it.

    So long story short, I am playing ark on pvp officials since the game came out on consoles, my PS4 broke so I got the game on PC, I am lvl 86 currently on small tribes, having a blast on those crystal isles ratholes, feels good to feel safe, claustrophobic but still pretty safe, for once..

    I pretty much had a blast with the game, still have eventho i get raided maybe monthly and all I can do is put as much of a defense as a solo bob can, BUT what I can not achieve as a solo is unlocking TEK.

    I have tried countless times, I get good dinos but at some point while trying to breed em, in the hidden places I choose am forced to live, I get raided and I lose all so I am back to square 1....

    So what I am here to ask is if some of you big clans on small tribes are willing to take for some bosses, any of em, since I want my TEK engrams unlocked. I wont judge if you dislike my post or if you do not want to take me along, I play solo because of trust issues, I was friendly at the beginning but ARk thought me not to trust people...

    I am a mature player, with a mic and I can nolife the game farming for you in return. So if you are on small tribes and you can help me pls let me know. I only have Extinction DLC on PC since other maps are kinda meh for solo and Genesis is a joke :)

    P.S: I know people sell those bosses for real money but i'm a broke dude so yeah that is out of the question...

    Stay safe and have fun guys !

    submitted by /u/iTheKillaVanilla
    [link] [comments]

    Snow Owl

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Stay verrry stillll...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    My Water Breeding Base - Ragnarok 7man NA EliteArk

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    5 tips for people starting on Crystal isles

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Character linked unlocks

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Is there a list of all unlockables tied to your character, skins that come back on respawn, hair styles, emotes, etc. All I can find are complete list including skins you only get once from bosses which isn't what I'm looking for, thanks.

    submitted by /u/MyUserID-IsTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop refuses to install ark on xbox game pass windows 10.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    So I have a friend of mine who wants to play ark with me and my husband. He came over with his laptop and started to install it after buying the game pass. Well. His download gets to 83.4mb and REFUSES to download anymore. We tried downloading other game pass games and they all work. So we canceled the download and tried again. Got stuck again. Uninstalled and reinstalled his xbox app. Tried again. Same thing. So we tried it hard wired thinking maybe it was the internet. Same thing. Tried deleting temp files. Same thing. So then he went home and tried on his desktop. It downloads and installs! But still refuses to on his laptop.

    I'm guessing somewhere a file corrupted or something. He doesn't want to clear boot because he has a lot of important things on his laptop. I just wasn't sure if maybe people of reddit might have a solution!

    submitted by /u/marshmellows90
    [link] [comments]

    Updated list of aberration-prohibited creatures (post-gen1)?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Edit: Answered - Thanks Shimmyy91!

    Hi all,

    Curious if anyone knows of an official list of creatures that can't be transferred to aberration, specifically since genesis was released. The rule, as I understand it, is that only creatures with an aberrant variant + extinction dinos (except snow owl) can be transferred - but I'm not sure how genesis-specific dinos (Bloodstalker/Ferox/Megacheleon/Magmasaur/Astrocetus as well as X-creatures) fit into that equation. Anyone able to clarify? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FearTheWicket08
    [link] [comments]

    Coordinates for wyvern nests?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I cant seem to find any nests whatsoever in Crystal isles. Ive followed a ton of tutorials and where they see a nest, i see nothing? Anyone know whats up? Got all the updates an so on..

    submitted by /u/analbumcover93
    [link] [comments]

    Let's make achievements but for Genesis together

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    These threads are always fun, so let's have another.

    Itchy Weekend - Max out a Ferox's Addiction meter to 100%.

    One Whale of a Tale - Tame an Astrocetus.

    Go Away!! - Kill 100 Insect Swarms.

    Not so Friendly Neighborhood - Beat WC's time for the Bloodstalker Race.

    I'll Be Back - Defeat the Master Controller.

    submitted by /u/SinfulFrisky
    [link] [comments]

    Hoping someone can help with saved file

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Hoping someone can help with saved file

    I hope someone can help me with a problem. Steam shows I have over 700 hours playing Ark, from both years ago and the past 2 months. I play single player and am use to dying, it happens. When it does I just load into a bed and and recover best I can. However, on 8-31-2020 I died and when I expected to load at my bed and recover my stuff, I was at the create new player screen. I did not create a new player. Thinking game would fix itself exited the game and steam and restated. Again I was at create new player screen. I then checked the internet for this problem and attempted to follow the few ideas that I saw. None of them worked and I did not remove or change anything in my saved file (which I hope the image loaded for you to see).

    So my question, is there a way to move back to the highlighted date of 8-29-2020 because I can not see myself starting over from scratch at this point? If there is please advise me how to do this (what to change and what needs to be typed) The files listed on 8-31-2020 are all for time periods after I died except for the one file with a time stamp of 1:45 this may be the last file from my character?

    https://preview.redd.it/q8upm2ijejk51.png?width=980&format=png&auto=webp&s=65a45c092b8f7a27ee372be3931f7eb8dce8d57a

    submitted by /u/Mykawa
    [link] [comments]

    The rocks posed with my Argy

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Reaper Pregnancy on Crystal Isles?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Just saw the latest patch notes. It says transfers and reaper pregnancy are open now. Does that mean CI has reapers on it, or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/PhettyX
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for bare minimum theri stats to unlock transmitter (iE Beta Dragon or Beta Rag)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    We're in the process of breeding and would like to attempt beta rag (or island) to unlock the transmitter. Which hp and melee should we be aiming for (think absolute low end)? Losses are not an issue. It would actually help clear out some cryo space. We want a fighting chance and to have a little fun while our mutation breeding is taking its sweet time.

    What we have:

    • 3 riders
    • 200+ veggie cakes
    • Bred yuty
    • 60+ expendable bred theris
    • Crafting character
    • Ascendant saddles
    • We also have a variety of ascendant weapons and rockets
    • We do not have rhinos.
    submitted by /u/USADave85
    [link] [comments]

    Small tribes servers for official

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    So I'm just curious the max limit is 3 right?

    Are the rates higher than regular officials?

    Been playing regular officials solo for the last week and been doing with nothing but people griefing and flying those Manas or whatever around. I don't even know you deal with those by yourself.

    If rates are higher on small tribes what am I putting in on dododex for taming rates? It's all set to default

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Ark weapon guide: long neck rifle

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Seeking Tribe Members PS4 PvE

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I played PvP with friends but after our last raid everyone dropped Ark. I'm over PvP but want to start doing boss battles and playing the story side of it.

    I'm on a x5 Cluster (isles included)

    submitted by /u/the-white-mexican
    [link] [comments]

    New YouTube channel!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Hello! I started a channel about a week ago and I post videos on how to get artifacts! If you can check me out, I would appreciate it ❤️

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3D0vPRmxH3kTxyQp_M6gXg

    submitted by /u/Subscribe-To-Aquadex
    [link] [comments]

    Help with an alpha raptor

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I just started playing this game again today after not playing it for a long time, and I made a new character, but somehow, an alpha raptor is hanging around the base I had just set up. I am super new to this game and only around lvl 30, so if there is any way to kill/get rid of it easily I would appreciate it. Most strategies I've seen require 2 people or stuff/dinos i don't have yet. The only dinos I even have tamed are 2 tek parasaurs, and that's just because they looked cool. My base is just in the first default spawn location, so there is water nearby, and I could try kiting it on a raft, but a part of me is also willing to just cheat to get rid of it. I'm not interested in the loot, just getting rid of it so I can play the game again. The reason it's even there to begin with is because I think I brought some over when I apparently stumbled into some raptor territory while looking for a place to build a base, and died 3-4 times trying to get my stuff back before accepting it was gone. Any help would be appreciated!
    Edit: Image https://imgur.com/a/9yjrYBK

    submitted by /u/epicboss82
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel