• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Purple is my favorite color

    ARK on Xbox One Purple is my favorite color


    Purple is my favorite color

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Starting in the Ark like

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Flak BPs be like

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Update

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Last time I said I had a raptor and jerboa but now i have a moderatly sized thatch base, a scorpion named Death 13, a smithy, and I moved the rock elemental away from my base

    submitted by /u/rowenkid42969
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions for Genisis part 1...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    First up, I spawned in the Bog area... So, my question, do argent's and ankles (anklo) spawn in the bog area? If not, where do they spawn? I'm getting. annoyed that a woodcutting axe gathers stone better then a pickaxe and a pickaxe gathers wood better then a wood cutting axe, so, I already have a stego for woodgathering (I don't know what you are talking about, stegos can't gather berries at all) so I now need a ankle for stone. Yes, I know the dodic thing gets stone better, but I need my dino numbers low, and ankle is more important.

    Second question... Can you revive dead Dino's? I almost lost my John Lennon, (My beezelbufo), and considering he is my main taming dino, I'm not ready to give him up. He did die, but I quit the game to reset it, he's alive now, but I still need him, he died of fall damage, I don't want him to die that way...

    submitted by /u/-Benjamin_Dover-
    [link] [comments]

    This may seem like a dupe post, but its not.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    So, Im unable to join ANY servers at all, ive tried the going offline for 10 seconds thingy. Doesnt work. Instead im at the loading screen when you open the game with the music and it does nothing. My wifi is indeed hard wired to my wifi.

    What the hell am I suppost to do?

    submitted by /u/DiabloDeals
    [link] [comments]

    Total Noob where to start?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Hi all - totally new to Ark are there any good recommendations for YouTube channels to get me started? Suggestions on where to go, what/how to craft, what/how to tame etc. I use ark.gamepedia.com/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Wiki to look stuff up and only play solo but would be good to watch some guides if there are any aimed towards noobs. Many thanks

    submitted by /u/GingerJ73
    [link] [comments]

    My game hates me

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Hey guys, my friend u/Avitch recently posted for me about an issue I'm having with Ark.

    Basically, 2 or 3 days ago I was going through the Session Filter tab, I clicked on "Non-Dedicated Arks" and my game is now attempting to infinitely load sessions that simply don't exist.

    I've tried many solutions, including restarting my game, refreshing the home tab, unplugging my Xbox, turning off my wifi connection while I click "Join Ark" on the main menu and then restarting my game, uninstalling and reinstalling my game, and switching to Primitive Plus.

    Now whenever I open my game it either crashes after keeping on the genesis loading photo or locks me into Prim Plus, with the session filter still stuck on "Non-Dedicated Arks" and even thereafter my UI completely freezes.

    If anybody has any tips for things I can do, please comment.

    Sorry about formatting, I'm a mobile user. (Dunno if the formatting is still skuffed for mobile) Also if you're wondering why my account is so new for some reason, I made an account just to ask for help.

    submitted by /u/GenerallyJello
    [link] [comments]

    Cluster server set up

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I currently have a laptop for a dedicated island server. Was wonder if it was possible to set up a cluster and how to go about it. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/fiph
    [link] [comments]

    Server list issue

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    So to start off I've been having issues with my server list every time I open to see every server it searches then never finishes or it dose but it never let's me change server filters or if it's pasword protected

    submitted by /u/emptycircle661
    [link] [comments]

    I get stuck on this screen and my game freezes how do I fix this

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    So I just recently started playing pvp with some people I met through other games but they were hella toxic and I got tired of constantly grinding for bullets to put in turrets so I’m stepping out of my comfort zone here but if anyone is tryna play pve on a boosted server lmk

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Ragnarok

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    I recently came to ragnarok and ive been looking everywhere and there are no nests or eggs for wyverns. ive afked a bit to let wyverns spawn but there are no nest. is there a fix or something?

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveAd406
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel