• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Cat anky

    ARK: Survival Evolved Cat anky


    Cat anky

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Here's a low poly rock elemental and a low poly rex

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Cost us both some lives and some lost dinos, but my daughter tamed this max level (300) event colored Argy! Meet Red Feather.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    The Original Mammoth Roar Video

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Me and My Giant Parrot Found It...The Rare Ostrich Meg

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    xbox/pc question

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:34 AM PST

    My brother and his son try to play ark on xbox. If say my nephew and I install ark through microsoft on our PCs could my brother still play ark with us on his xbox?

    If we can do that can we disable the god damn host tether?

    submitted by /u/JoshFect
    [link] [comments]

    Got That Shipwreck Bar and Grill Refurb Vibe

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    PS4 PVP CRYSTAL ISLES - ALL DINOS, SMALL TRIBE, ACTIVE ADMIN, NO GRIEFING

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Brand new crystal isles server, with cluster coming soon. Medium boosted server, all engrams, lucrative custom drops, SMALL TRIBE (X5)

    BUFFED BUILDING RESISTANCE AND DEFENSES TO AID SMALLER GROUPS.

    ALL MOD DINOS ADDED (MANA, ROCK DRAKE, FEROX AND MORE)

    Although PvP is enabled we try to run a co op server aiding and coexisting as best possible. Not suited for battle hungry psychos so much, though competitive play encouraged. Relaxed chilled server for small groups and solos looking for some decent people to share a server with 🙏👌👍

    SERVER NAME = TheHappyPlace - FAST TAME & BREED/ADMIN SHOP/MEDIUM BOOSTED - SMALL TRIBE

    Active admin shop, medium boosted, fast tame & breed.

    See you there.

    submitted by /u/Sphinkta
    [link] [comments]

    where to farm bp's for yuty and rex?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    I would rather like to steer clear of the underwater caves, and every map is open to me, so what do you think I should do to get those rlly good ascendant rex and yuty bps?

    submitted by /u/Adventurous-Exit-877
    [link] [comments]

    You've never seen a Raid like this. (I mean the bad way)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    How to Proceed in This Point of The Game in Genesis?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:33 AM PST

    I have tamed an equus, procoptodon, gigantopithecus and a bloodstalker. What should I start doing now as I don't have the materials to get a magmasaur egg yet and am starting to get bored.

    submitted by /u/MyBallsFellOff6969
    [link] [comments]

    I went from Xbox one to series x and it wiped my map clean and unlearned every explorer note, which was I was like 90% done collecting. I had a bunch of markers on the map too for different traps and caves and stuff. Anyone know of a way to fix this or am I screwed? Probably screwed huh....Thanks

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    My First Argy and Her Great, Great, Great, Great Grandchildren... See How They Kept Her Wing Tips?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Weapon guide: grenade

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Getting ready for fhe holidays ����

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Making Kibble 101

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Should I play on PC or PS4?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:40 PM PST

    I have the base game on PS4 and the base game plus The Center, Ragnarok, Valguero and Crystal Isles maps.

    I've only ever played on PS4, and have never played any of the DLC or other maps.

    My PC setup is as follows:

    XFX RX 470 4gb

    i5 3330

    8gb Ram

    Windows 10 64 bit

    I don't really care about graphics, I just want my game to run at 1080p. I play with a controller and I always play solo, no matter what system I play it on.

    The reason I ask is because I don't want to waste bandwidth or storage space on a version I won't like, in case it runs terrible on PC, or the maps aren't worth it or any other reason.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/toadsanchez420
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Players: Pathetic

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Ragnarok Wyvern eggs

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Ive been looking everywhere and eggs AND nest arent spawning in. im on xbox and i just cant even find a nest anybody know a fix?

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveAd406
    [link] [comments]

    I think this is my best video :) Testing Out Our New Abberant Creatures!! | Solo Modded Ark Valguero Ep.15

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Did Ark quit working on Mac?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    So I've spent over 1200 hours playing Ark on my 2012 iMac. Then one day it just quit launching. I hadn't performed any system updates therefor nothing should have changed. I keep getting a message saying that Ark doesn't work on this Mac anymore. I tried contacting Steam who sent me to Wildcard. Wildcard gave me a Buch of instructions like uninstalling mods, verifying local files, etc. but none of that work as I suspected would happen. Does anybody know what happened or what I need to do? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DanicobrasQB12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel