• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Ark PS4 What is the best way to get wyverns?

    Ark PS4 What is the best way to get wyverns?


    What is the best way to get wyverns?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:21 PM PST

    I was playing single player and made a base not to far from the beavers south west and I saw some wyverns nearby. I haven't played this map for too long and bought the game this year so I don't know much about it.

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    Blue screen error CE-34878-0 everytime I get to the start menu

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Is it common to experience a connection error when tryna join an official?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Trying to figure out how to show other dlc engrams on genesis rented server

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    I'm trying to figure how to just show them unlockable like on thier map normally engram points I've tried a bunch of stuff I can move thier levels but they are still hidden tried wiki all dlcs too

    submitted by /u/SarahVanessaFox
    [link] [comments]

    Crash/freezes at start screen

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Everytime I load the game when I get to the start menu it freezes crashes and throws an error code CE-34878-0 anyone else been experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Bloodykiba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel