• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 28, 2022

    Ark PS4 I can’t scroll trough extinctions map even though i already installed it i did the restore license nothing workd

    Ark PS4 I can’t scroll trough extinctions map even though i already installed it i did the restore license nothing workd


    I can’t scroll trough extinctions map even though i already installed it i did the restore license nothing workd

    Posted: 27 May 2022 12:14 PM PDT

    can't find argentavis birds

    Posted: 27 May 2022 06:02 PM PDT

    Hello, Sorry for all the questions I barely started playing this game a month or so and I went into the radiation cave with my argentavis bird and I ended up dying but I haven't received a notification that she is dead. Is it possible that even though I didn't receive the notification that they are dead?

    submitted by /u/eyeluvpickl3s
    [link] [comments]

    I have extinction dlc but i dont have the season pass and its not letting me play extinction in singleplayer i can’t click on it but i can on the island map

    Posted: 27 May 2022 01:11 PM PDT

    i can join extinction servers but it kick me out with no warning or text but its fine for other maps

    submitted by /u/KyromxLmn
    [link] [comments]

    radiation cave

    Posted: 27 May 2022 11:52 AM PDT

    Hello, my bf and I want to go into the radiation cave but we can't find the hazard suit and also we can't find information on how to tame a lamprey. How can we do this? Is there any other ways?

    submitted by /u/eyeluvpickl3s
    [link] [comments]

    Lost island boss glitch

    Posted: 27 May 2022 12:00 PM PDT

    does the lost island boss fight glitch still work on official please if anyone knows if it was patched let me know

    submitted by /u/Jackamax06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel