• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One This little guy randomly started following me. I don't know where he came from and I don't know what he is. Any ideas?

    ARK on Xbox One This little guy randomly started following me. I don't know where he came from and I don't know what he is. Any ideas?


    This little guy randomly started following me. I don't know where he came from and I don't know what he is. Any ideas?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Windows 10 render distance

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    I play on a private server hosted of an Xbox one x with my friends, most of them play on an Xbox one, while one plays on a series s, and I play on computer. My issue is that Dino's and resources only render when I'm pretty close, despite having view distance on epic. My big concern is that this made Rockwell's tentacles pretty much invisible until I got close making the fight 10x harder. Does anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/Pourprsn
    [link] [comments]

    Question about crossplay and official pvp

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Xbox to Windows 10 Download

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    hello!! so i've played ark on xbox for about a year or two now. i finally managed to save up the money to get a pc this christmas and seem all set to go. i got ark through the game pass originally, and bought the rest of the expansions myself. i linked up my xbox to my new pc, and it says i own the dlcs, and can start downloading them, however it says i don't own the base game. is there a way to get the game pass version to work so i don't have to pay for something i already own? or do i just have to buy the base game again? please help!!!!

    submitted by /u/evmitr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel