• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One I've said that so many times.

    ARK on Xbox One I've said that so many times.


    I've said that so many times.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Lost our new base, this is our final moments on Small Tribes. Gotta love how aimbot is still an issue after all these years

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:27 PM PST

    How did i not know this? go straight to inventory by pressing X

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    400+ hours and constantly getting annoyed because i always press Y then direction for inventory on tames, forge, etc, which is extra annoying because its not always in the same spot. turn the chem bench on and off all the time, never understood why that was the default Y action. turn daedon passive heal on and off all the time trying to get to inventory. until 2 min ago when i accidentally hit X instead of Y.... i feel really stupid and happy. oh well, just thought Id share so you guys can laugh too

    submitted by /u/mostly_kinda_sorta
    [link] [comments]

    No matter the platform.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    I made and Ark 2 animation but it's Vin Diesel Flirting with a T-Rex

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:54 AM PST

    Big F boys

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    So my buddy wanted to join our tribe. He didn't know anything about the tribe ownership settings. So he just left his one man tribe. Now everything he worked for up to that point is showing "owned by x tribe" with the countdown. Is there any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/FiR-St
    [link] [comments]

    Dinos only gaining nine levels after being tamed no matter the level

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    I've been messing with the settings and now my dinos only level up 9 levels right after getting tamed and don't level up after except one or two levels randomIy. I was wondering what I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Terrapigg
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the raptor claus gifts ?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Okay ?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:57 PM PST

    This game is infuriating

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    This game is a piece of shit. I keep losing good dinos left and right because the cryopod that they're in disappears as soon as it's put in a cryofridge. If anyone has any solutions to get lost cryopods back, that would be awesome. I'm on a nitrado server on Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/NorseMoabite
    [link] [comments]

    Game is Freezing when I try to find a server

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    So I recently found an issue with my ark where if you pick to search for non dedicated servers it breaks ark. Help?

    submitted by /u/Adventurous-Win-1840
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    I got a 161 tek tame i never found one just asking in advance thanks

    submitted by /u/Raze-Cire
    [link] [comments]

    Motherf'in Birds

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:38 PM PST

    I am currently holes up in my base as a bird for some reason decided to dive bomb and attack me. Any ideas how to get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/UnfriendlyDonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Get knocked out on one punch....

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Im hosting my own server and everyone can one tap each other(without a club) and instantly get knocked out, what do I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Red_Hood_JJ
    [link] [comments]

    Mating Multiplier not changing

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Tried changing the time between mating for fertilized eggs to be a smaller cooldown. I think the default was something like 13 hours so we wanted to change it to just a few hours. For some reason my partner changed it to 0.01 which ofc made it so there basically was no cooldown, which is too OP imo. I tried raising it to I think 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, and finally back to 1.0 but nothing changed, dinos can still mate constantly with no cooldown. I've saved the settings and restarted the server multiple times. I've tried disabling and enabling mating on our dinos in an attempt to refresh it, but no dice. Does anyone know why this is happening? We've never had any issues changing other settings.

    submitted by /u/UnvwevweOsas
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot change my server filter ?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    As the title says I can't change my server filter, I can't even select it. I tried switching to primitive and still can't select anything will I have to uninstall and reinstall ? Any easier solutions thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/HiResHD
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent Titans

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:12 PM PST

    My mates and I play on a nitrado server. We are looking at taming Titans on extinction and want to know how to make them permanent tames. I've looked on line and it seems that the "Titansaur feeding" option doesn't apply to Titans. Is there another setting that can change this, or is this outdated information that now applies to Titans?

    submitted by /u/Captain9653
    [link] [comments]

    2 questions about singleplayer!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    So firstly is singleplayer a cluster where I can teleport ingame to the other maps and save the progress I've made on each map.

    1. If I progress my singleplayer worlds alot and one day decide I want to make it a dedicated server so my friends can play with me can I do that?

    Any help is very appreciated x

    submitted by /u/soupyckat
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t change my session filter when I join servers. Idk what’s wrong

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    must be updating ark

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Struggling to get mutations

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:09 AM PST

    I'm trying to get mutations on vanilla xbox ark on direwolves & argys. I've got the perfect M and perfect F which took a good amount of time and ive since spent 4 full days (covid so not at work) trying to breed and only seen 3 male argy mutations and 2 male direwolf mutations . Yet youtubers are uploading a video and then the next day uploading another and In that time they have 20hp mutations, 20 stam and 20 melee. How is that possible? I'm really starting to run out of patience. Is vanilla breeding really that slow? I also set the shortest breeding times so everything's going as quickly as it possibly can. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/jackstringer1298
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel