• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Raptor Claus loot. Wish it was a rifle but hey pretty strong

    ARK on Xbox One Raptor Claus loot. Wish it was a rifle but hey pretty strong


    Raptor Claus loot. Wish it was a rifle but hey pretty strong

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Please help this noob

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    I want to love this game but there is so much to it, it's really frustrating me. I'm just playing single player because I have no idea what a server is or how any of that works. I enjoy video games but I would definitely consider myself a beginner in general. It literally took me 15 minutes alone just to figure out how to start the game! I've managed to tame a couple of dinosaurs whose names I don't know. I keep dying so easily, is that normal in the beginning?? I think I'm around level 30 at this point. I've tried reading the wiki page but again, it's just too much and I'm not a fan of watching tutorial videos. Are there any written tutorials out there that are more of a step by step for learning the game, as opposed to the wiki page?

    submitted by /u/easily-distrac
    [link] [comments]

    An Interesting Title

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Need some help finding Gacha clauses

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:23 PM PST

    I have plenty of mistletoe and coal and have been looking everywhere where Parasaur spawn but can't find any Gacha clauses

    submitted by /u/charmandermegaex
    [link] [comments]

    In memory of all those who have flew hours for red Drops and got a Medium Crop Plot Blue Print...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:52 PM PST

    How many tame slots do boats take up?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

    For background my tribe and I play on a console hosted dedicated server with only the 5 of us playing on it.

    We just hit the max tame limit last night and didn't know there was a such a thing before it happened. We were then told by a tribe member that boats take up 10 tame slots, and upon trying to confirm that fact I haven't been able to find a straight answer... So, can someone give a definitive answer to how many tame slots a boat takes up?

    Also how can we check the amount of tames we have?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Bran_Mongo
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses and breeding.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    So me and 2 friends have been playing ark and I was wondering is it possible to do all tears of the bosses (gamma beta and alpha) without doing the whole breeding and mutations as long as we can get high levels with good stats? I've spend the entire day looking for information on breeding and mutations and I still dont understand it and so I'm wondering if it's possible to just best all the bosses with just good high lvl tames with maybe some breeding here and there as in a high lvl health with a high lvl damage to get both stats on the baby but that's as far into breeding as I understand and so again would It be possible to beat the bosses with just taming and slight breeding? (This goes for all the arks not just the island)

    submitted by /u/big_boi_kars
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off cryo sickness with nitrado?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Ive got a nitrado server which i just play on with a friend and i want to turn off cryo sickness on it as i find for PvE its just annoying. Does anyone know how to do this? i cant figure it out and everything on google seems to be outdated.

    submitted by /u/Idontwanttousethis
    [link] [comments]

    Join failed dedicated server

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    My friend is running a dedicated server for us to play on with his alt account from his Series X, and him along with everyone else (4 people) join this server from Xbox One. Today I went to join and got a "join failed" message and can't get in, although the 4 others could still join the server. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Dietel17
    [link] [comments]

    what is the spawn region name for this area??

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    hey all!! trying to add certain dinos into different parts of ragnarok right now. i looked into the names that match with particular areas, and cannot find the specific name for this region. it's the area near the massive beaver dams, a mountainous foresty type region, and it's called Daq Rock Valley technically, according to the gamepedia, but that does not appear in the list of spawn areas on this list. would really appreciate some help on which region this area falls under!! Spawn Entries

    submitted by /u/evmitr
    [link] [comments]

    Want to do the dragon on the island, going to use theriz, what's the best stats you've seen?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    My base stats on official pve are 24k health 960 melee, how many would you take?

    submitted by /u/harryhoudiniiii
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to start new pve map with a few friends. We are thinking crystal isles or ragnarok. Thoughts?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Any thoughts on this? Just looking to pve with a once in a blue moon pvp against each other.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Azifor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel