• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    How much chitin for this one?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Relatable Memes That Only ARK players will understand

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Does anyone have a tribe I can join?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:09 AM PST

    I'd like to start playing again I haven't played in a while but I don't have a tribe. I know what I'm doing I have been in multiple mega tribes on official pvp and have over 70 days in this game. I don't care if you're on a dedicated server or official so long as it's pvp.

    submitted by /u/pillpoison
    [link] [comments]

    How do i fix this

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    How to stop learning engrams from other maps

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:23 AM PST

    On my G-portal server i have an issue wich allows me to learn scorched,abberation,extinction and genesis engrams on the island even though i have auto engrams turned off. I want to turn this off because i don't want mek's on the server but i also don't want to ban every single one of those engrams becuase i know that there is a way to just lock engrams i just don't know how.

    submitted by /u/Cuilboz13
    [link] [comments]

    Brood mother boss fight help

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:15 AM PST

    What's the best dinos to go into the boss with and any tips for doing it first try ?

    submitted by /u/nonceyface
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel