• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Griffin fan art

    ARK: Survival Evolved Griffin fan art


    Griffin fan art

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Managed to get this gorgeous Screenshot of a griffin for a Thumbnail :)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Got my first raptor today

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Messing around with this guy, been playing a few weeks hah thought I was a goner!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:35 AM PST

    Wanted to make some sort of Trophy/Showroom - went pretty well id say

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Got downvoted when saying you could solo tek cave, so here you go :)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    The adventures of slong head

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:17 PM PST

    My first ever raptor

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    XBox players are dying left and right! Why?? Proof included.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    You ever just have one of those days?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Looking more tribe mates for apocalypse servers ps4

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Got about a 9 man tribe at moment looking for grinders pvpers to help us get situated when the reset happens in a few days. Hit me up if interested

    submitted by /u/Running_dingdong
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding breeding

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Hello Ark experts. I need help. I'm currently breeding megatheriums and working on mutation stacking. On the server I'm currently playing on, it takes 2 and a half hours before the mega's can breed again. At this pace it would take weeks, months, before I get what I want.

    What would be stopping me from bringing the megas with me while transferring servers to one with decreased breeding times? It seems too easy, but I've never transferred before and just have a feeling something would prevent this.

    submitted by /u/ryynothepro
    [link] [comments]

    How to add Deinonychus to other maps?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Hi, I'm messing with my servers configs and managed to add Tropeognathus to the Island, but I am failing miserably in adding Deinonychus.

    (I'd like to point out I'm using Immersive Tamming, so even without nests, Deinonychus are tameable)

    Here is the line I am using:

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesJungle_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="DeinonychusSpawner",EntryWeight=.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Deinonychus_Character_BP_C"))), NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Deinonychus_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.05)))

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DoctorFowl
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Aberration players

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Where would you say is the best spot in blue zone for a solo base. Needs to be in close proximity to metal and away from where other players usually go.

    submitted by /u/furball765
    [link] [comments]

    Bernie juggles too

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Looking for people to play ark [PC]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:13 AM PST

    I've loved ark for a really long time now, but the problem is I don't have anyone to play with. Singleplayer gets kind of boring every once in a while and it's not really that fun to me. If anyone would be down to play just hit me up on discord or dm me here. #Cres0391(I own all maps except genesis)

    submitted by /u/ItsCres
    [link] [comments]

    snow cave.. the island

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Hi all

    Can someone help me understand this. I have trying to battle my way through the snow cave. I have a lv 95 rex for eating bears and a lv 60 Yuti for popping purlovia. All is going well but if I pop back to my bird for supplies / new armour etc and run straight back in.. the bloody bears adn yetis and wolves are all back again. What the hell. So I battle them into submission AGAIN.. only to run out of food, armour etc and off we go again.
    Is this normal. This is my own server but publicly accessible server. Do I have a silly setting enabled?

    submitted by /u/Andy_Bird
    [link] [comments]

    Meat stacks spoiling instantly in troughs?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:31 PM PST

    Hey all, probably another "that's an issue that hasn't been fixed in years" thing but I couldn't find a definitive answer. Playing on a rented nitrado server with some friends (windows 10 version) and we've run into an issue when trying to breed dinos. Doesn't seem to happen if there's no baby dino nearby.

    For whatever reason an entire troughs worth of meat goes bad instantly. So far it's happened to both raw and cooked meat. Nothing on the server is multiplied except incubation and maturation and this has been happening before we even increased those. It seems to happen any time the area enters stasis, usually when we log off for the night but I actually had it happen while away from our base for about an hour (it had maybe 15 stacks of cooked meat, it all expired in an hour). I'm currently "sacrificing" a bad juvenile testing to see if meat will spoil if they hold it rather than putting it in the trough.

    Naturally this is killing our juvenile/adolescent dinos so we can't breed/raise dinos without being online. Is this just something that we have to deal with? Any work around?

    submitted by /u/EvilHolyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    How can i find the max level Baryonyx?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:31 AM PST

    How can i find the max lvl baryonyx(in mobile)?

    submitted by /u/-TurkeYT
    [link] [comments]

    Max Creatures Uploaded

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:55 PM PST

    I'm on single player and I have decided to move to a new map, so I started uploading creatures. In the middle of the screen it has a bar that now says Ark Creatures 31/20. Can I continue uploading or should I stop?

    submitted by /u/Familiar-Bat4857
    [link] [comments]

    First thing that came to mind, the ultimate rathole!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Awesome Teleporters mod question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Getting back into ARK after about a year away. I use command codes occasionally, and one of the codes I had was from the source codes for the mod Awesome Teleporters (HIGHLY recommend this mod, normally). Well, when I went to spawn in a teleporter, it only spawns in the remote. The codes I have for the teleporter and the dino locator don't work to spawn in those items. I can still make all three (provided I learned the engrams).

    Anyone else have the corrected codes for those or do I just have to go about this the making it myself way?

    submitted by /u/SiameKat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel