• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved This ever happened to anyone else or just me?

    ARK: Survival Evolved This ever happened to anyone else or just me?


    This ever happened to anyone else or just me?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Argi mutations in real life

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Their not beasts to me. Their my children. My cyan children���� What is everyone one else's favorite color for dinos or just in general?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Textures going crazy, any idea on how to fix it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Some potential Thumbnails for my Mod spotlight tomorrow, which one do you guys like most?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Genesis 2- Federation Tek Suit: What's the Difference?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:05 PM PST

    I May Have Beaten the Beta Dragon Too Hard... I Think I Ripped His Jaw Off! ��

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I compared yuty and rex in my previous post incorrectly.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Will we see Ark finally fixed by the community once wildcard moves onto Ark 2?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I was so mad when wildcard announced Ark 2, having supported Ark forever and seeing the state its still in I found this to be a spit in the face. Then it dawned on me. This may be the best thing to ever happen to Ark, maybe if Wildcard stops patching it we can get massive community mods that fix the games biggest glitches that have existed forever. Do you guys find this to be possible or am I just wishful thinking? I never played modded before, but Ill be filling my game with mods once they are done updating it. After the last patch I can no longer place flex electrical cables on my server... no reason at all. All ini settings are correct, its just broken now, (says im over a very small limit which I had turned off a year ago, and it worked fine untill last patch) add it to the list with refertalizer, the fishing basket and countless other abandoned features that dont work after a random patch one day broke them and wildcard forgot or something.

    Ark has to much content for me to see my self abandoning it for ark 2 (which will likely ship with 1/4 of the content of Ark if that) anytime soon. No idea the state that game will be in, but can you blame me for having immense reservations.

    submitted by /u/Kozar927
    [link] [comments]

    I modeled the flak helmet in Blender. Next step is to 3d print it.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Hi i’m new to the game is their any servers i can join

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Ark After the Kryo Update

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Mod Mismatch

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:08 PM PST

    Mod mismatch, Hello. I've recently reinstalled ark and downloaded some mods. I cannot join any servers cause it says mod mismatch. I unsubbed from my mods, deleted them, and redownloaded them to the same result. Does anyone know a solution to this annoying problem?

    submitted by /u/demiteJizutsu
    [link] [comments]

    Memes daily

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:45 PM PST

    Any infinite storage quetzal glitches?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:46 PM PST

    I've tried the hand cuffing to the chair method and body bag method and no good. Is there Any working method?

    submitted by /u/H3cho
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crashes after playing for a while, tried verifying the files still the same, tried other games they all work just fine.Any ideas of what's the cause?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Question about armor gap in nape area

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Are you looking forward to ark genesis?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Best way to get an ascendant longneck rifle on Crystal Isles?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Looking for the best method. Also this is single player if that mattets

    submitted by /u/Terrariahardmode
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Tropeos to spawn on Genesis

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Quick Question on how to get tropeos to spawn naturally on genesis, I have fliers enabled, I've gotten the code for it right and everything but they just won't spawn are they not allowed to spawn on other maps?

    submitted by /u/moopeypoopey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel