• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Building in Ark be like

    ARK: Survival Evolved Building in Ark be like


    Building in Ark be like

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PST

    To commemorate getting the artifacts for the brood mother together, my 7 year old painted a picture of us grabbing it. Hope you all enjoy as much as I did!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Troodons are a weird tame

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PST

    So here's my issue,

    I have been trying to tame a troodon on Crystal Isles server for about a week now. Other than the fact that they are super hard to find, my technique of feeding them a crystal wyvern is not working. I had prepared 4 for the troodon to eat, waited until night, trapped it, and then beat up my wyverns. I put them on neutral, and walked the first one in. I stepped off right before it died as I have seen recommended, but the taming percent only went up 28% or so.

    No problem I have extra wyverns I had beat up, as well as dodos to feed incase beating the wyvern took a while. Walked in with the second wyvern, and the troodon was just running circles around it. I un-rendered it but still nothing.

    At this point this has happened twice, and now I am deciding even though these guys are pretty useless, I need to tame it. I will figure out what I am doing wrong. Any Ideas? I really don't want to have to go find many more of these high level troodons.

    (In case your curious, the ones I've tried were 156, 168, and 168)

    submitted by /u/LethalSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    Irl hesporonis caught on camera

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Easy Solo element Vein 50K Extinction

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Is it possible to spawn nameless in the aberration zone on valguero

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PST

    How to get Cementing Paste

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PST

    i am trying to upgrade to a metal base and get more polymer but i don't know the best way to get Cementing paste

    submitted by /u/kenjokokokol
    [link] [comments]

    It's a dangerous Art to steal Wyvern Eggs, Even on a Modded Divine Dimorphodon

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:27 AM PST

    How well do corrupted dinosaurs match up against their wild counterparts?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:54 PM PST

    3 RAIDS FOR INSANE PROFIT EARLY GAME

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Newb Question: Maps and Tribes

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PST

    I'm a new player, with only about 40 hours in. I'm on Xbox. I have two questions: 1) I keep seeing other maps and DLCs. How do I travel between maps? Do I need to create new characters?

    2) I'm playing solo right now and it's great, but I'd like to look into a tribe just to learn and be social (PVE). How does someone find and join a tribe? I've seen a few comments on how the official public servers are toxic and crazy. I'm leaning towards just getting a Nitrado server and playing with me and a couple friends, but it would be nice to have a lot of people to play with. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/lunarNex
    [link] [comments]

    Do turrets shoot c4 when it's in your hand? I want to try beer running but I just want to know what I should watch out for as I heard turrets shoot c4, any other tips would e appreciated, thanks

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Never tried this method and been told it's a legitimately good way to raid. Anyone have any tips? thanks

    submitted by /u/JimmyJ21
    [link] [comments]

    Sleeping bags never show up for respawn

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    I've had this issue a while ony server. Sleeping bags haven't ever shown up as respawn points and I don't know why. Anyone got any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Undeadhorrer
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Subreddit

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Are there rock drake nests In the aberration zone on Val

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:43 AM PST

    Beacon Omni

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:42 AM PST

    I've been thinking about getting beacon Omni for the additional Dino spawns are they easy to use easier than just writing my own code?

    submitted by /u/BBQ_YEET_LOVERS
    [link] [comments]

    Mutation or nah

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Ok so I was breeding mammoths together and the highest stat that the baby's hp could've been is like 5.6k but the baby's hp came out to be around 7.6k freshly born, now I know there are mutations that can occur with dions but for my mammoth it doesn't say that a mutation has occurred so I'm unsure if he actually has a mutation or not? plz help (Kinda new to the game so I'm not too sure if he has a mutation or not and wanted some opinions)

    submitted by /u/VortexNo
    [link] [comments]

    Beetle question

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:04 AM PST

    If I put spoiled meat in a feeding trough will the beetle eat from the feeding trough and eat the spoiled meat?, I'm on primitive plus

    submitted by /u/thisisanaltunit6942
    [link] [comments]

    Map question.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:20 PM PST

    I didn't know what to title this, but r players that grind on abberation typically weaker compared to an island tribe?

    submitted by /u/XAder_titans
    [link] [comments]

    Megatherium stats for broodmother.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PST

    I'm doing a challenge playthrough where I can only go to each map after ascending from the previous one. I'm getting ready to take on the brood for that first trophy for tek cave. What megatherium stats do I need for brood? and where can I find a good Megatherium saddle on the island? I live in the snow near alot of red drop spawns and I have been running the swamp cave but no luck yet.

    submitted by /u/StrangeDeformedBird
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel