• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread - March 2nd

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread - March 2nd


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread - March 2nd

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/Valparaiso502
    [link] [comments]

    true

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Quetzal are just Bronto birds change my mind

    submitted by /u/Ambitious_Error9750
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Dedicated Server how?!?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Hi guys, I am totally new to ark and we played it on stream the second time. We wanted to set my ps4 as a server for us. Do I need to buy the game twice? Everytime I start the game on my ps4 4 it shut down my game on the ps4... Is there a workaround?

    submitted by /u/Marco_Miyagi
    [link] [comments]

    Pachy ko squad

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PST

    Could I use a squad of high level bred pachy to knock ppl out and can they hit ppl that are being held by a flyer if so I could theoretically pick ppl and whistle the pachy squad on them and knock dinos/players out. Also are scorpions better for knocking people out

    submitted by /u/National_Sherbert851
    [link] [comments]

    Want To know if ark genesis ps4 is multiplayer!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:18 PM PST

    So there is a deal for ark genesis and I want to play with my dad. But everywhere I look it says ark genesis ps4 is not multiplayer can someone please tell me if genesis Is multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/YeetMan6464
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel