• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Finally, after a long, 2-year journey, I am ready to face off against the King Titan. Long Live the King.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Finally, after a long, 2-year journey, I am ready to face off against the King Titan. Long Live the King.


    Finally, after a long, 2-year journey, I am ready to face off against the King Titan. Long Live the King.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:03 PM PST

    ICTHYORNIS ARE BULLSHIT

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PST

    I just spent pretty much my entire day off grinding resources for a max level enforcer blueprint. I went to the city terminal right by my fucking base and the MINUTE I transferred it into my hotbar to make it a FUCKING BULLSHIT SEAGULL steals it from me and it just FUCKING DISSAPEARS into thin FUCKING air!!!!

    I hate this piece of shit game. Back to the grind I guess.

    submitted by /u/nonwordnumberstring
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to put in an official complaint against enforcers?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Reported an issue with clear evidence on 3 different occasions of multpul tribe members giving out personal information that belongs to me, full name, phone number, address. how they got it i have no idea.

    GM Otter is the most useless incompetent enforcer i've ever known.

    Not only has he ignored this, but also many other in game related exploits and abuses.

    not sure who else to push this too.

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    Consistently solo Alpha Rockwell (official)?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:12 AM PST

    I'm looking for a way to consistently solo Alpha Rockwell on official. By consistent I mean not losing any dinos and with a capped shotty (no 300%+ damage like you see people do on YouTube.)

    I've tried so many different tactics but I run out of time. My Aberrant Megalosaurus are highly mutated so damage on Rockwell himself isn't the problem. My problem is having to spend around 9 shots per tentacle and the time just adds up. I've tried Tek Suit floating around, Rock Drake, on foot, etc. Any tips on taking the tentacles down fast? Beta is a cakewalk but Alpha is a whole other beast.

    submitted by /u/spruzo
    [link] [comments]

    Supply loot

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PST

    what multiplier would you recommend for supply drop loot

    submitted by /u/TheGreenGamer69
    [link] [comments]

    Why do i have all the dlcs?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:22 AM PST

    I bought ark (Not the explorers edition) and i have all the payed dlcs unlocked? why do i have them?

    submitted by /u/Idunno14737
    [link] [comments]

    told him not to breed the beelzbufo siblings but nnnnnoooooooooo, "all mutations are just color mutations" he says

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    My rhino was autodecay

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Hi i play on genesis in small tribes yesterday i tamed a rhino at 20:20 aprox When I tamed it i disconected and the next day( today) i come back at 17:00 and my rhino was autodecay someone can help me?

    submitted by /u/Crismai
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on defeating Gamma and Beta King Titans solo?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PST

    I am preparing to finally challenge the King Titan in my Single Player Playthrough. What are some general tips and strategies to defeat him solo?

    I'm planning to bring the 3 lesser Titans (Forest, Desert and Ice) and I have a group of 40 Gigas (about 43k hp, 800% melee, each with 100+ armor saddles). I know the Gigas will die early into the fight, which is why I'm hoping to maximize damage output. If necessary, I'll spend some more time raise even more of them.

    I have about 20 rexes with 30k hp and 700% melee, also with 100+ armor saddles. They'll die early on, too, but I had them left from the Titan fights so I'm bringing them along. I'm planning on riding a MEK and doing background damage and dino management from there.

    Anything I should watch out for? Would it be viable to place TEK Turrets on the Desert Titan platform?

    For Alpha King Titan I am gonna be relying on using the lesser Titans, if they survive, as well as the Mega Mek, of course.

    submitted by /u/DemonicSniper01
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys for anyone with twitch come check us out .

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:36 AM PST

    255 ping constant on genesis PC official

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PST

    is all gen servers on ark always got bad ping or am i missing something server i play on his like constant 255 ping and its same for everyone else on server is there a fix or is it something the developers need to sort? a know can be caused by ddos and duping but a dont think thats the case well hope not lol cause every gen server i have played on has the same problem makes the game not enjoyable :( anyone else feeling the same? or having problems?

    submitted by /u/LTaylor2403
    [link] [comments]

    ark memes

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:56 PM PST

    5 days into the wipe on 5x unofficial. Looking for a way to improve my defence any ideas?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:12 AM PST

    how to safely steal wyvern egg

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:04 PM PST

    Hi Im playing single player scorched earth and I am having trouble stealing a wyvern egg? I used a high lvl argy at first but it quickly died when i encountered a high lvl wild lightning wyvern. Are there any tames that are found in scorched earth besides wyvern that can help me steal them? Or should i try a base tactic and die and leave the egg there?

    submitted by /u/FreeUzi1
    [link] [comments]

    Showing controller controls in inventory?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:57 PM PST

    Recently got my GF a PC to play modded ark, but she's having some issues since the controller buttons are not showing up in inventory, and she can't memorize what each button does. Is there a setting or mod that adds these in? Side note, what are the three buttons that are at the top of the left and right of the inventory screen? According to her that is where the buttons are normally shown on the console version, but I couldn't tell her what those buttons even did.

    submitted by /u/TheKraahkan
    [link] [comments]

    Which part of the CoC says you can't throw out a giga and racer in front of your crouch point at island ice? Where again is there a list of acceptable creatures? Braindead bias devs are actually retarded.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Noob needs help with CropDecaySpeed

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PST

    (Hi, I'm new to posting on reddit, I usually lurk but after a few google searches and everyone saying different things I'm a tad desperate.)

    A little while ago I bought(rented?) an Ark server so me and my friends on PS4 could play together. One thing I'm not certain on is what I should set CropDecaySpeed to if I wanted crops to decay very slowly or never decay. I've seen posts from 2-5 years ago saying .5 is good, I've also seen other people say higher is better, and I'm not really sure what to go with. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/SmoothPandaCriminal
    [link] [comments]

    Good mods like Anunaki?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Hey, haven't played in a very long time and looking to do a single player modded world. I used to play the Anunaki mod a lot but see that it hasn't been updated since then. What mods like that are people playing nowadays?

    submitted by /u/Triton909
    [link] [comments]

    New player and I really don't know how save my character when I leave the game

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I don't know what I'm supposed to do before I go offline Pls help Thanks

    submitted by /u/Iamsaintlaurent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel