• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Ark PS4 An Island Tragedy

    Ark PS4 An Island Tragedy


    An Island Tragedy

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Recently, I decided to explore the island a little with my iguanodon female I named Holi. So at that point, I NEVER knew about thylocoleos. The exact moment I entered the Redwood Forest, a theylacoleo jumped at me. I died, but I haven't got a notification yet that Holi died. I am now going on a search mission for her. Wish me luck, bois.

    -Survivor "Dutch"

    submitted by /u/ElpisTheRaven
    [link] [comments]

    These are one of my favorite tames in the game

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PST

    How do i invite my friend?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PST

    when i invite my friends into a non dedicated server they can't join Im sorry for this stupid question

    submitted by /u/suphowareyou68
    [link] [comments]

    how do i change my safe zone/screen border as i can't see my hunger or thirst or anything on ps4

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PST

    The infamous Blue Otters that prevented a big server war on an official server a couple years back

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Ark online with friends? Is it possible to play with just my friends?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    I haven't played Ark yet. Me and my friends are looking to download this. We are currently playing The Forest and enjoying this. Is it the same concept with servers? Can we start our own save with 8 of us? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Jontyedmondson
    [link] [comments]

    Bob

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:30 PM PST

    So my tribe and I are all brand new we play on a PvP official server on the island I want to start getting some artifacts but honestly my first encounter of a cave was the one on carno island and I'm nervous to try any others does anyone know where I should start? I over prepare for everything in my life so any tips would be helpful.

    What boss should I do first?

    Can people live in artifact caves? (Raid tips also appreciated)

    submitted by /u/schlenggang_ttv
    [link] [comments]

    Any good spots to build on The Island PVE servers? I can't find any beach place that isn't pillar spammed and I am very unfamiliar with mainland.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Connection issues on private non-dedicated server

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PST

    So there is a map on The Island i have been playing with my friend on non-dedicated server i am hosting and there has not been any major issues with us playing together until now, i have had Nat type 3 always, but my friend has had Nat type 2, but now their router was changed and they have nat type 3 now too, but i am not sure if it's because of their router was changed because we haven't played together on it for atleast 4 months and they can join on random servers with me.

    submitted by /u/No__One_Important
    [link] [comments]

    Help "Your Otter was killed"?? How? By what? Im so confused

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel