• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved love it

    ARK: Survival Evolved love it


    love it

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    A nice little meme

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    "Don't worry man, i won't kill it."

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    GPU for 4k

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    I am looking to get back into Ark after years of not playing at all. I'd just like to find out what GPU I'd need for decent 4k gaming at 60fps.

    I have no desire to put everything on ultra quality, I'd like it to look good but I don't need a draw distance of 1000km.

    I was looking at a 3070, not sure if that will work?

    submitted by /u/chamna312
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer Survivor with Items

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what the setting is to be able to transfer your survivour with your items in the inventory I saw it on a server and wawnt to do it on my singleplayer

    submitted by /u/mightyhook6508
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker Taming - What's the easiest way?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    I'm playing solo on officials and I know how to use blood packs/feed it tames. However, my resources are limited because I am alone. Last night, I got my ass handed to me while trying to tame a 145 Bloodstalker. I failed to bring enough blood packs and the taming stopped at 96%. I got another 50ish blood packs and went back to finish it.

    On my way back I kept getting picked up by different Bloodstalkers and wasting the blood packs. I ran out of parachutes and fell to my death and lost my ghillie suit and bug repellant. While trying to get the armor and bug repellant back, I kept getting ganged banged by kapros and other Bloodstalkers. I managed to drop the adjacent Bloodstalkers hanging from the trees so they could leave me alone and that was a mistake. Bloodstalkers on the ground are the most cancerous thing ever as they will not give up. And finally...the bug swarm was relentless. It must've taken me about 2 more hours just to finish that last 4% that I ended up just feeding my naked body.

    What kind of setup do you use when taming Bloodstalkers solo and on foot? Should I just set up a heavy turret on Wild or maybe have a decent dino like a rex or megatherium? I've seen people make ladders straight up under the Bloodstalker. What's the purpose of that?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Odd-Knowledge-8488
    [link] [comments]

    Is ‘NA PVP Offlineraidprotection cross ark 6’ OFFICIAL? I’ve heard conflicting reports

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I honestly don't see how it's not. Yet many are telling me that it's not official. Please help?

    submitted by /u/MessyShinguard
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find any beehive in Aberration

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I have searched everywhere in the upper half map of Aberration and still couldn't find any bee hive. The ironic part is everywhere it's written that bee hives are abundant on this map, and here I am, haven't even seen 1. I have spent around 3 days in search for them. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/thePreferableMan
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PC Small tribes Fake Mafia

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Can you cheat gfi an ammo amount?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Or can you only do it 1x1? Trying it for simple rifle ammo.

    submitted by /u/Icefox447
    [link] [comments]

    Every time i can slightly see a small body of water down in a hole

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    is ther Tropeognathus in ragnorock

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    hey i wanna if Tropeognathus is avaible in ragnarock and i would like to know the location of them spawning if its avaible

    submitted by /u/Icy_Task_1973
    [link] [comments]

    Plant species XXX??

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Can Stegos compare to an Allosaurus pack?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Me trying to heal up on a cliff after a costly battle

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    I lost my dino how do I revive him I just cat even play ark after he died ( he was with me for a year and was my first ever tame )

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    chats commands anything is good ( I play on console ) and is it possible to mod console somehow cua I will do anything for him, and I do not are if its a chat a mod or anything I just want to see my snow owl once again

    submitted by /u/konsta_star
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration Max Difficulty

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I have ark both on steam and ps4 but I usually play it on ps4, right now I'm playing aberration with a friend of mine with a non dedicated server and I can't understand which difficulty should I use to get 150 dinos, I tried 10 - 5 - 1,2857 (or something like that) and some others. Many people change files but on ps4 you can't, so I'm humbly asking if someone knows what to do because I really lost hope, I'm trying to get 150 dinos or more.

    submitted by /u/LeoPotter_
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    Taming with the Poison Trap - Ark Short Guides #17

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Laughable Ark MEMES:

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Xbox small tribes gen 134

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Either you have major server issues or someone is DDOSing this server can someone help please I love this game and I have over 4K hours but I have a job to wake up in the morning for and it's literally unplayable.

    submitted by /u/Jinjer_Jesus
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly pvp servers

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a friendly pvp server just trying to get my friends into the game all the pve servers have the material blocked off

    submitted by /u/Longjumping_Rule1375
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel