• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    Server won’t show up after the update yesterday. Unofficial PC server

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Windows 10/Xbox - No Servers Appear in list - except two unofficals

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    Re-downloaded Ark a week or so ago on my new gaming rig, but this was done through the Microsoft store (as I used to play on Xbox). I played the first day for a while and haven't returned - until today.

    When I log in to Ark, I click join, and there are no servers appearing (no, I am not getting the message "No Servers Found"). The servers just aren't there. It acts like it's loading them, then nothing appears. When I go over to unofficial PC sessions - same thing (except two show up here). I can't figure out what's going on here.

    Can anyone assist? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/npane171
    [link] [comments]

    Latest update wiped all save data and won't allow for new saves

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing this issue? It seems very similar to the Genesis Part 2 update that wiped all the save data a few months ago.

    submitted by /u/SpartanRC11
    [link] [comments]

    Lost portions of my base after last update (Base Built On Mission Terminal)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I had not played Ark in a few days. Logged in to find a good chunk of my base missing. I host a Nitrado server for myself and a few friends. We decided to build our base around one of the mission terminals on Genesis 2. I guess that was a mistake. The latest update says:

    "Prevented being able to build through Mission Dispatchers on Genesis Part 2"

    I'm not sure what all "through" would entail but I lost of foundations around the mission terminal, and all the things they supported, which then ultimately led to my losing my Tek Generator, Replicator, and Ammo Box :(

    Damn, I was just going to go farm a bunch of Mutagel and finish the last 3 missions I needed to fight Rockwell.

    Anyone else lose structures around the mission terminal? I didn't even think I had clipped in to it.

    Fortunately I did not lose my Cryo Fridges. I could fix the base with admin commands, but I dunno. Kinda bummed about the whole thing.

    submitted by /u/Lagduf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel