• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Ark PS4 Eggs not hatching

    Ark PS4 Eggs not hatching


    Eggs not hatching

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    I'm currently trying to mutate spinos on aberration (SP) and the first 5 or so eggs hatch, then the rest get stuck at 0% incubation left. The timer says 0 and when I pick it up there are green arrows on the egg in my inventory. I've tried going away to load them out but the only thing I can find to fix it is to leave and reload the world. Does anyone have this problem or a solution? (If anyone wants to know my egg hatch speed is 5 and I use SP settings)

    submitted by /u/roberto11001
    [link] [comments]

    Should I?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    So, I'm level 105 and the only buildings I have made are traps, should I actually build something?

    submitted by /u/nogodpleaseno142572
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel